You must read this !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bebeskii

Reaction score
This book may change your life for once and for all. The file size is very small. You might need Sony Reader to read on your PC. Or you can read on your tablet using an ebook reader. Do you want to achieve greater things you could ever dream. You all have the potential. You've got to make the use of it. Please don't ignore. Start reading this book, even if you don't read much.
https://www.mediafire.com/?75thuc37t3o73mc

Case said:
Sorry. I don't click mysterious links unless I know what I'm getting into.

Joel Osteen- become a better you. This book will help you get a better life and be successful. Build your life on this book. Nothing suspicious. I swear

I'm glad that you found a book that suits you so well, it's nice to see you so happy about it. To me your post feel pushy, though. There are alot of books that deal with the topic, as well.

That's just me though, i know your post is well intended. :)

^^^There is.

And I can sum up that book for you right now: "Stay positive no matter what, because you're god's child."

Thanks... but no thanks.

Hey man. Sorry to see your idea is getting shot down like this. I think the link might be part of the problem. Clicking on links can lead to computer bugs which can be a pain to fix - I had a problem with that this summer which lasted almost a month. It was a real PITA to deal with.

But like others say I know you mean well. Maybe just make a list of books and post it, rather than a link. Or send a link that goes to the book's Wikipedia entry, so that people can read about it from a link they trust. Keep staying positive, though.

Bebeskii said:
Case said:
Sorry. I don't click mysterious links unless I know what I'm getting into.

Joel Osteen- become a better you. This book will help you get a better life and be successful. Build your life on this book. Nothing suspicious. I swear

This might help someone who is religious, but it is not relevant to me.

I just wanted everyone to be happy every morning. I don't want anyone to feel lonely and have social anxiety. It is very easy for me to say 'whatever' and ignore the people but I'm always willing to help somebody. That is it. I uploaded the file and made the link by myself. I recommend you to install Adblock ( blocks all advertisements and pop ups) and WOT ( shows which sites are suspicious) on your web browser. I do know how to use computer very well but I've been there clicking on a link, receiving viruses. Maybe I need to figure out a different way to help people.

Bebeskii said:
I just wanted everyone to be happy every morning. I don't want anyone to feel lonely and have social anxiety. It is very easy for me to say 'whatever' and ignore the people but I'm always willing to help somebody. That is it. I uploaded the file and made the link by myself. I recommend you to install Adblock ( blocks all advertisements and pop ups) and WOT ( shows which sites are suspicious) on your web browser. I do know how to use computer very well but I've been there clicking on a link, receiving viruses. Maybe I need to figure out a different way to help people.

It's nice to want to help, and as long as you are transparent in your intentions, few people will find any fault with the attempt. However, there are people of many different faiths here, as well as people who don't subscribe to any faith. So, it's best to announce the kind of help you are offering so that everyone knows up front what they are about to see so they can decide for themselves what is best for them.

Case said:
Bebeskii said:

It's nice to want to help, and as long as you are transparent in your intentions, few people will find any fault with the attempt. However, there are people of many different faiths here, as well as people who don't subscribe to any faith. So, it's best to announce the kind of help you are offering so that everyone knows up front what they are about to see so they can decide for themselves what is best for them.

I agree with you very much. I was eager for at least someone to get a much better life. I thought people in here need some encouragement and inspiration. I forgot that people have different religions, and many are agnostic. I was missing a very important point. Thank you for letting me know that. :)

Maybe (if you think it is safe) tell people how you got to that page, like if there's some phrase that'll find it on Google.

Latest posts

Back