For the first time in my career...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremi

Reaction score
VACATION! yay!

First time in four years, if you count out last year when I went to china for two weeks but that trip was twice as exausting as work.

Just have to work this monday, and then, two weeks of doing absolutely nothing. Nothing planned, just relaxing. It will be great. Of course, I will probably be dying of boredom by the end, and be more than happy to go back to work, but isn't that what vacations are all about? ^^

Anyone else got any vacation planned this summer?

Jeremi said:
VACATION! yay!

First time in four years, if you count out last year when I went to china for two weeks but that trip was twice as exausting as work.

Just have to work this monday, and then, two weeks of doing absolutely nothing. Nothing planned, just relaxing. It will be great. Of course, I will probably be dying of boredom by the end, and be more than happy to go back to work, but isn't that what vacations are all about? ^^

Anyone else got any vacation planned this summer?

Hi Jeremi :)
Unfortunately, I have school all summer :( Maybe next year. I like to vacation in places that don't have a lot of people. I love people but, I hate crowds...lol I hope you have a good vacation :)

Have a great time Jeremi :)

Yes enjoy your vacation.

How was China, that must have been pretty cool right?

I don't really have plans, maybe some trips to the beach but that's about it.

Latest posts

Back