New girl. Don't bite =p

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh-oh...a girl! *tries to say something but stutters, then starts sweating uncontrollably and runs away*

Hello Panda, nice to have you here. It sounds like you've gone through much more than I have so I may not be the best for giving advice but I can say with certainty that I'm sure there are many other people, as this thread has shown and myself included, who are anxious of the same things and worried for the same reasons. Overall, I am shy and have an inferiority complex, whatever that means haha. But I know sometimes friends seem to come and go because life takes us in so many different directions, and I'd bet you their reasons for not keeping in touch isn't as personal as you think :]. As others have implied I believe, and I am experiencing right now, college is hard to get through, let alone make friends, because there's so much freedom really in choosing where you go and what you do and who you meet that it's kind of overwhelming at times. But you take things a day at a time and start to keep busier as someone said in this thread, with other things you may like to do or could be comforted by, like sitting in nature and relaxing for awhile, learning to appreciate your abilities and the good things you have more. It's hard to do I know when you feel things by and large won't work out but you just have to have hope and slow down, let the worries pass you by :]. I'm working on brevity so sorry for this long post. Welcome!

welocome panda
i understand ur feeling
i also very shy type of person
till graduation i finding it hard to talk with people though i have friends but i always afraid to them to talk with them
even in school every body laugh at me this makes my word like hell frustating
not single girl want to talk with me. this continue till my graduation
its so frustatiting
but one incident has change my life
their was some lecture in our office about how to improve self confidence which was given by church father
i attended it. he gave us some chants to speak again and again
i spoke it for 10 minutes
its just change my world after that lecture its just change my life
i feel that something in me. why i am worry for nothing
after that i spoke that chant every day
its work but in between i suffered some anxiety attack
its like meditation if u want u can try it
sorry for long post

diggin up old threads huh?:p lol

Hey panda:p (I guess I ve said 'hi' before, in some other thread of urs:p)

..and Santosh, would you mind sharing those chants with us?

ya why not sanal
previosly i used to speak "holy spirit is upon me and he let me free"
i speak it for 15 days
now i chanting "om jay jagdish hare"
your are indian you must be knowing about it
whatever chant your speaking irrespective of religion
just speak for 15 minute even half an hour will be better
and will get result right way
its work for me
i dont know about others
but try out

This is quite an old thread :D but anyway hi panda!

I had my father say to me recently, "why don't yo have any friends? why don't you go out with any people your age?"

I can relate to that, I get that a lot, "why don't you go out with your friends?" "why don't you bring your girlfriend or your friends over?" "why don't you do something awesome with your talent" "why aren't you awesome like some other people?", its a little ridiculous.

Hi Panda...welcome. People have mentioned that the chat room is a great place to go and talk...I haven't been able to get in tho...so hopefully you will have some luck!

Attack of the zombie thread. Ohhhhh nooooooooooo!!!!

I think old threads are fine but you shouldn't expect any response from Panda. Her last visit was almost a year ago and that was just to swap her photo out of her avatar.

lmao yeah but she did post some threads around that time during her last visit

Sanal said:
lmao yeah but she did post some threads around that time during her last visit

Her last post was four months before her last visit. If you are referring to the avatar, she may have changed that earlier then i was thinking.

Yeah she changed it after her threads, I think someone commented on it or something

I wonder if that means the avatar was a picture of her. It was kind of the assumptive but i never saw her say that it was.

I wondered if that has something to do with the length of this thread. I hope not.

Latest posts

Back