Mother

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just a loner

Reaction score
Hi guys!

My mother told me today, that a person like me should commit suicide ,yes she wants me dead! ,im thinking about never talk to her again.Tell me what you think.

I don't think you should talk to her again, you're right on that. Don't listen to her.

My mother often told me she wished I was a boy, that having a girl was useless and a waste of her labour pain and parenting time. What a horrible thing to say to your child. I'm sure if she had the guts she would have said the same as your mother. I'm assuming there is a pattern of her saying things to make you feel hated? It's hard for people to let go of family but sometimes it's the best thing you can do for yourself. I've been much healthier all around since I disowned the lot of them.

Forgive my rudeness, but that's shitty. Don't ever think that what your mother says is true.

No mother should ever say that to their child. I'm sorry that that happened to you.

-hugs-

I agree. That is a despicable thing to say to a child.

Also remember, we don't choose our parents, but we can decide not to have them in our lives because they are toxic to us. We can, instead, choose friends who are kinder and more supportive.

(hugs)
that is really horrible to say, and of course completely NOT true - was she maybe in some kind of altered state? Anyway, you should stay away from her as much as possible.

It is an awful thing to say. We all say nasty things when angry or upset, but there are certain things which should never be said and this is one of them. I am so sorry that you had to hear these words from the person who brought you into the world.

Thank you guys.

Its not the first time she says something like this (she was calm).
I dont have friends or girlfriend ,and my own mother wants me dead,im really alone in the world.

Do you still live with her? If so, and if you are old enough, maybe you should do everything you can to move away and to build a life of your own.

Just a loner said:
Hi guys!

My mother told me today, that a person like me should commit suicide ,yes she wants me dead! ,im thinking about never talk to her again.Tell me what you think.

I think she is a cow:club:

Tiina63 said:
Do you still live with her? If so, and if you are old enough, maybe you should do everything you can to move away and to build a life of your own.

That makes no difference. That's a pretty messed thing to say to your child when they are in need of help.

Words sometimes cuts worse than a knife.. Some people don't know how much pain they cause
However it's not just what she said but how she treat you in general don't judge someone dear to you on one situation.. And we actually dont know what you said or did to provoke this.. If she is not always like that then my advice is try to forget and patch things up.

Latest posts

Back