Good idea or not

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Triple Bogey

Reaction score
So this lady customer who comes in on a Saturday. I have been droning on about her for ages. Loads of posts, no progress.

Anyway I told this lass at work a few weeks ago. She guessed anyway when she saw me serve her. I saw the lass today and she asked me how I was getting on with the woman I liked. She also asked if I wanted her to say something to this woman. I said 'NO, please don't say a thing'

Did I do the right thing ?

I am 99.99999999% sure this woman isn't bothered about me.

I am off next week. I have a feeling this young lass will say something to the woman when I am not there.

Ask her out before the opportunity taken out of your own hands and she ends up with someone else.

If you think the customer isn't interested, I'd leave it alone and trust that your coworker keeps herself out of it while you are gone. You did right. Never have someone else do what you should be doing in matters such as these.

If you're that sure she is not bothered about you, then I would keep quiet and just be friendly and pleasant to her. You never know....That's how relationships start!

WildernessWildChild said:
[video=youtube]

Are you been sarcastic putting that on ?
It doesn't help. If you have nothing useful to say about this thread then kindly keep your nose out. Thanks.

Case said:
If you think the customer isn't interested, I'd leave it alone and trust that your coworker keeps herself out of it while you are gone. You did right. Never have someone else do what you should be doing in matters such as these.

The customers isn't interested. The co worker means well but yes I agree with you, I think I did the right thing. Thanks for the input.

I believe TB is looking for positivity and encouragement. I'm sure there's something one of us can say that will help him start taking the risks he needs to take and actually show interest in this woman (or any other he fancies.)

Batman55 said:
I believe TB is looking for positivity and encouragement. I'm sure there's something one of us can say that will help him start taking the risks he needs to take and actually show interest in this woman (or any other he fancies.)

What will help him start taking risks with girls? Well, first he needs to stop thinking he knows what they will say, because he doesn't. So, as WWC said, it starts with respect.
It would also help if he'd stop the self loathing. Maybe if he were to respect HIMSELF, he would get a little further than he is now. Maybe he would have the confidence to show the interest. When you insult yourself as much as TB does (whether to others or to yourself), it shows. You may think it doesn't, but it does. So, suck it up, change what you can, that you don't like and learn to accept the rest.

Is it easy? No, it's not.
Is it worth it? Yes, it is.

Latest posts

Back