Video Skype buddies please

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Four_in_the_morning

Reaction score
Hi everyone...

Looking for people on skype to have a glass of wine with over video.. share stupid youtube links, talk crap and waste time.

pm me

I am a lesbian with short hair...

I am not single. Just looking for some bromance/lesbromance. hm.

4inthemorning.

There are many skype thread in this section, just find one that suits you and PM the people.

Also, it's not video and it's not skype, but you could always try out the chat room, if you're interested. :)

Four_in_the_morning said:
Hi everyone...

Looking for people on skype to have a glass of wine with over video.. share stupid youtube links, talk crap and waste time.

pm me

4inthemorning.
That sounds like an awesome idea lol. I might be a bit old for you though as am forty one. But am really immature so my age isn't that obvious : ) Am a chick, but have a lot of fan boy/nerd friends and into cult films and sci-fi and fantasy shows etc if that helps any. Plus have a lot of 'gender/sex pref fluid' friends lol. Let me know anyway : ) J

Four_in_the_morning said:
Hi everyone...

pm me

4inthemorning.
I'll do it with ya as long as you don't care talking and drinking with an 18 year old I'm a loner not a weirdo I seriously crack up my wine and talk cheap wine I might add

Sorry I meant to say seriously ill crack open my wine cheap wine I might add

Aw honeysuckle I love that short haired lesbian haircut that all the lesbians have. The only problem is I only see lesbians with it.

Latest posts

Back