Hey

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwalton1987

Reaction score
Hi. I am Chris.

I am having trouble with feeling lonely. It is a long time issue. It is worse at night. I found this forum yesterday at about 4 am as I have sleep problems.

I recently got cheated on so am currently very lonely and fed up. Just want people to talk with. Mainly at night.

Like the sound of chat room but have no idea how to get it to work?:(

Ooooo sucks.
I realized all the morons here. It's sucks!

Be optimistic! Everything has its pluses.
So hey motherfucking Chris!

Hi Chris, welcome to the forum. I'm sorry you're feeling this way and sorry about what happened to you. :/

I hope you can at least find some people you can talk to here to help you feel better at least. Good luck.

KMA said:
Ooooo sucks.

Here? Where are you referring to exactly?

Welcome to ALL, Chris.

To get into the chat room, just click the link in the thread and we'll take care of it :)

KMA said:
Ooooo sucks.

Well, this post is lovely. Are you calling us morons?

ladyforsaken said:
What makes you say or think so?

Because here everyone is talking about loneliness, creating threads and does other stupid things. It's..... bad, really.

Firstly, Chris, sorry your thread is derailing but I can't let this go.

KMA said:
ladyforsaken said:
What makes you say or think so?

Because here everyone is talking about loneliness, creating threads and does other stupid things. It's..... bad, really.

The name of the forum suggests that it's more or less a forum where such issues will be discussed. However that isn't to say everyone here is lonely either.

If you don't like the nature of this forum, why are you here, calling people morons for no good reason?

TheRealCallie said:
KMA said:
Ooooo sucks.

:D I call morons morons. Get it?

ladyforsaken said:
The name of the forum suggests that it's more or less a forum where such issues will be discussed. However that isn't to say everyone here is lonely either.

If you don't like the nature of this forum, why are you here, calling people morons for no good reason?

I thought it was just the name of the form. And actually, I called you a moron?

And also 1 reason:
One beauty girl (TheRealCallie) told me that here is not all are "lonely". Didn't you Callie?

To Chris, please don't listen to KMA. He's been here for a few days and apparently doesn't know that there are many good people here. This is a wonderful forum filled with people who care and want to help.

And to KMA, yes, I did say that everyone here wasn't lonely. HOWEVER, so did LF, if you would bother to read what she wrote. Regardless of the nature of this forum, that doesn't give you the right to insult people and be rude to new members. If you don't like it here, you don't have to be here. Just leave instead of insulting the people of this forum.

KMA said:
TheRealCallie said:
KMA said:
Ooooo sucks.

:D I call morons morons. Get it?

ladyforsaken said:

I thought it was just the name of the form. And actually, I called you a moron?

And also 1 reason:
One beauty girl (TheRealCallie) told me that here is not all are "lonely". Didn't you Callie?

I'm confused. You aren't really being clear about what your position is.

You say the word morons but you don't explain how or why. You just state it as if it were fact like snowflakes flying down from the sky and alighting on someone's head.

Dude, I'd like to know why you feel this way, to try to understand your perspective.

Why do you feel the forum is moronic? You said something about people only posting threads about loneliness. Could you elaborate? Do you mean to say that these threads make you feel down? Or this forum is a downer to you? How is this forum bad?

TheRealCallie said:
And to KMA, yes, I did say that everyone here wasn't lonely. HOWEVER, so did LF, if you would bother to read what she wrote. Regardless of the nature of this forum, that doesn't give you the right to insult people and be rude to new members. If you don't like it here, you don't have to be here. Just leave instead of insulting the people of this forum.

I direct them to the right path in fact!

Welcome to the forum Chris. I hope you find what you're looking for! Nights can be intimidating, darkness affects our thought pattern, so it negative feelings tend to be worse at night. Here is the link to the forum chat room's explanation, i hope you find it resourceful enough. :) http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=6827

And KMA, we already have a forum troll here, he's got infinitely more class than you do though.

SophiaGrace

Perhaps tomorrow will continue our conversation.

Rosebolt said:
And KMA, we already have a forum troll here, he's got infinitely more class than you do though.

Don't think about me so, I'm serious.

KMA said:

We don't need you insulting people here. If you feel that there are too many morons here you are free to leave.

This is an issue thread so it would be nice if you allowed people to deal with the topic at hand.

Ooooh crazy people here, stupid explanation and too ...... And you can don't answer to this post.

Okay it was your choice, now maybe people can get back to the issue and/or welcomes

Minus said:
Okay it was your choice, now maybe people can get back to the issue and/or welcomes

Thank you. Not that I didn't want to hear his argument but I did think it was unfairly taking away from the OP, their thread.

cwalton1987 said:
Hi. I am Chris.

I am having trouble with feeling lonely. It is a long time issue. It is worse at night. I found this forum yesterday at about 4 am as I have sleep problems.

I recently got cheated on so am currently very lonely and fed up. Just want people to talk with. Mainly at night.

Like the sound of chat room but have no idea how to get it to work?:(

Okay, the focus is on you now. :)

It sounds like your mood shift might be occuring at a certain period of the day. I want to say the word diurnal to describe it

"Laboratory studies have revealed that mood, like physiological variables such as core body temperature, is regulated by a circadian clock interacting with the sleep homeostat. Many depressed patients, particularly bipolar patients, show delayed sleep phase (late chronotype)."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3181887/

Xat chat for this forum...

You need to actually go into the chatroom via the link provided in the chat thread, and then click the register button after you click your username that appears to the side of the chatroom.

I hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back