Weird dreams

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Major Derp

Reaction score
Lately the last few dreams i have had have been weird.

in my dreams my penis is a Albino Seahorse.I can not for the life of me figure out why or what that would mean.

any clue?

Ugh why did I click on this thread. More than I needed to know. Maybe your junk being an albino seahorse represents semen and your body is telling you that it needs sexual release. I really need to go watch something violent now to get that image out of my head.

Well male sea horses are the ones that carry the young till they hatch. Perhaps you have a subconscious feeling to procreate and have a legacy left behind.

I have dreams where my grandparents are still alive but are just really silent and just sitting there, it's very odd, and the dreams will always be in their old house which now belongs to other people, most of my dreams have something to do with people and places from my past.

How bout the ones where a face you never seen before just stares blankly at you. Whatever you say to it, they don't shift their expression much. If so, its in this mildly amused demeanor.

The albino seahorse weenie tops it i'm afraid... did it look at you? say anything?..

Major Derp said:
in my dreams my penis is a Albino Seahorse.I can not for the life of me figure out why or what that would mean.

any clue?

To see an albino in your dream represents purity or eternal life. You need to be more accepting and tolerant.

To see a sea horse in your dream represents the power of your subconscious. You have a new perspective or different outlook in life.

To dream that your genitals disappear indicate your fears or lack of confidence toward sex. You feel inadequate.

I should note that I have no faith in the accuracy of dream dictionaries.

n69e9e.jpg

For Sci-Fi

Latest posts

Back