50 year old remote site worker

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cellman50

Reaction score
Hi I am from England and currently working in Russia , looking for a chat buddy. looking for anyone around my age who has an opinion on life , funny sense of humor and a spark.
Would love to Skype or just text chat , so if you lonely or have some spare time on your hands , and would like to learn about me and what I do ... ( worked in 23 countries ) come drop me a line. I would love to learn about Japan so especially welcome
Terry

Welcome to the forum.

PM me if you wanna add me on skype. But I'm only 25 so it's up to you :)

A site worker? That sounds so vague that I immediately assume it's a euphemism for something illegal, like flugging huffies and importing them to the west. It's probably nothing like that.

isn't that when you work in constructions? For me it's the "remote" part that is not clear, is it when you build in really strange, frontier-like locations? :)

Peaches said:
isn't that when you work in constructions? For me it's the "remote" part that is not clear, is it when you build in really strange, frontier-like locations? :)

So you're saying that he's a remote flugging huffer? That's a serious accusation, or it would be if it made any ******* sense. Remote or otherwise, flugging huffing is always wrong.

Latest posts

Back