Sweden!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Infexis

Reaction score
Hello.... again....

I just wanna know if someone lives in Sweden here? If so...

Hej till de människor som förstår detta :) Hursomhelst... Om någon bor i Eslöv se till att svara :) :3

Yes, but there aren't that many Swedes around here. Perhaps You could refer some more people from Eslöv huh? ;)

1. I noticed your mood.... Why sad?
2. I do not know many people that wouldn't call me weird then leave if I tell them to visit a forum... Noone of the people I know is VERY un-technically (Or whatever)....

All right, another Swede!

Yeah, I live in Stockholm like Robin said

Great to have you here ^^

Infexis said:
1. I noticed your mood.... Why sad?

That's a story i'm going to have to tell You some other time. You could ask someone in the chat-room though. Most of them know. Thanks for asking though!

I'm from Norway if that would interest you... Or does that make me the enemy? :p Feel free to PM me

Oceanmist23 said:
I'm from Norway if that would interest you... Or does that make me the enemy? :p Feel free to PM me

Nice to see another scandinavian here ^^

Jeremi said:
Oceanmist23 said:

Thanks Jeremi :) I tried adding you to msn some days ago, but haven't seen you there... I'll try again and add a message so you know it's me lol :p

Oceanmist23 said:
Jeremi said:
Oceanmist23 said:

Thanks Jeremi :) I tried adding you to msn some days ago, but haven't seen you there... I'll try again and add a message so you know it's me lol :p

Oh, sorry about that. I haven't used it in a couple of months, hehe. I really should log on more often. If you don't see me there soon, feel free to send a PM ^^

Jag är inte svensk, men jag borde i Uppsala i ett år för fyra år sedan. Jag måste säga att det var riktigt kul att böra där!

I'm not from either Norway or Sweden...but I've visited both and I can say that they are both lovely countries! :D I will return one day!

----Steve

Yeaaah Sweden
j0xlkn.gif

Nope, i'm not Swedish :(

Lol mange nordmenn på detta forumet lol. norge ftw:D

Translation so all you foreigner don't fell left out:
lol lot's of norwegians on this forum lol. Norway ftw:D

Hej, Jag är ifrån Sverige detta är min första post, Bor i Dalarna om någon vill prata på msn lr något skulle jag verkligen uppskatta det adda, [email protected]

I don't live in sweden, but I've been there and I really liked it!

Hi everyone! =)

Would anyone like to talk? I would love to learn some Swedish ^^

Latest posts

Back