Any Baby Boomers on here?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arachne

Reaction score
Baby boomers are people born during the demographic Post–World War II baby boom between the years 1946 and 1964.:cool:

My baby brother is out as well hes a 1967er lol. I always say haha your a Generation xer. I myself am a 1962 gal ^.^

my mother is one >> 1946...

i've joked w/her over the years about how we should have swapped birth dates in that i would have been a super hellcat in the 60s and 70s...my mother is a saint...i am obviously the sinner...not that there's anything wrong w/that :D

Purple Reign said:
I'm a boomer! A 1955 model. This is also my first post. I'll cherish it always.

Yay, welcome to the forum Purple Reign ^.^ yay for boomers ..

DVEEUS said:
my mother is one >> 1946...

i've joked w/her over the years about how we should have swapped birth dates in that i would have been a super hellcat in the 60s and 70s...my mother is a saint...i am obviously the sinner...not that there's anything wrong w/that :D

Oh haha...I was thinking the "hellcat" thing, plus your signature, meant you were a big Dodge fan. Like the Hellcat version of your car.

Arachne said:
My baby brother is out as well hes a 1967er lol. I always say haha your a Generation xer. I myself am a 1962 gal ^.^

Really? I thought you were my age.

I was once a member of a message board where one member complained endlessly that the boomers just wouldn't die and it was ruining the country. It was very uplifting. :/

TheSkaFish said:
Arachne said:

Can I ask why I am very interested to know ?

Arachne said:
TheSkaFish said:
Arachne said:

Can I ask why I am very interested to know ?

Sure. Sorry it's taken a few days. Well, I don't know really. It's just the impression I got. Maybe because you said you were a hippy? Haha. Or maybe that you said you like steampunk things. I have some friends who are into that kind of thing. I think that stuff looks pretty neat, myself. I guess I felt you were my age just because of how your character comes across.

TheSkaFish said:
Oh haha...I was thinking the "hellcat" thing, plus your signature, meant you were a big Dodge fan. Like the Hellcat version of your car.

don't you even talk to me about the new 707hp hellcat charger SF...:(

how absolutely perfect would that be for me...**hangs head**

Latest posts

Back