Games on Kindle Fire

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kromagg73

Reaction score
So recently, i had to give my laptop back to my wife who needs it to do business stuff with. I am hoping to buy a new laptop after a few checks, that is once i start to work 40 hours, just hard because i'm not used to working.

However, i have a Kindle Fire besides using my parents computer. For those of you who have a Kindle, phone or tablet of some kind, what kinds of games do you like when you download them?

Just to name a few that i like are Rail Rush, Temple Run 1 and 2, Dispicable Me Minion Rush, Candy Crush Saga, Farm Rescue Saga, and downloaded a new one today Deadly Abyss 2 which is really fun.

I am hoping to get a nice laptop that i can afford in a few months maybe, that is if i'm still over here. I want to play one of the new MMORPG's called Archage which looks really fun, search it on Youtube and you can see all about it. It's free i guess and more like a sandbox type game.

...I know this post is quite old now, but I got Valiant Hearts on my Kindle

It seems this game was made for a tablet!

I really enjoyed the experience interacting with the screen with this type of game.

Latest posts

Back