Cannot Wait Until We Find A New Home

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This grandma thing is getting way out of hand. Like, I can understand wanting things to be perfectly neat. I have that tendency too, as you would call, an 'OCD'. I like when the canned foods that contain the same thing are next to each/in order. I like when containers perfectly fit each other. I dislike when blankets aren't folded correctly, or if a rug is a bit sideways. I like when, if feeding multiple beings, they each get the same amount, be it napkins, food, or drink.

But I don't complain about it. I go on with my business silently. I don't aggressively slam things on the counter because they aren't next to each other. I don't complain when there is too much food in the house. Who does that? Literally? Who complains when there is too much food? She really shouldn't complain. We have a big family, and she rarely eats at home anyways. She's always spending her boyfriend's money.

Now that the custody battle is over, we can get on to looking at new houses. But the problem is, none of the realtors have called back to let us look inside the houses. I guess they don't want to sell it that much...I really don't want to have to endure another year of living with her. I know it sounds rude, but it's true. If you lived with her, you'd want to get out too. Christ, I even envision daily what our new house will look like, and how I would arrange furniture and stuff.

She gets angry at random things. Like today, I was doing homework, in a live lesson, which I can't just get up and leave the computer or else I'll miss something. After it finished, she was all angry because she wanted to go to the post office and no one was downstairs to watch my sister. Really? You bother me in class because you want to go the freaking post office? She checks it every.single.day. It's not like she's waiting for something, because she'll say so and when I mean say so, I mean tell me forty times in a minimum of 20 minutes before leaving.

I can just see our future house. I mean, a kid should be able to have their own room, right? Not share with their sister for their whole childhood? Because I've had to share a room with my sister since I was 5. I kinda want my own room where I can just watch T.V without her randomly remarking on something obnoxiously. Or commenting how my posters are stupid. If I had friends, I wouldn't be able to bring them over because the room is overun by her stuff. I have maybe one bookshelf and a bed that's mine. We share clothes so that's off limits. The rest is hers...I'm sorry for the complaining, I'm just tired of it. A few more years and I'll be 18, and never had my own room.

It's going to be real awkward if I ever get a boyfriend in that span of time. Or if she brings her boyfriend over...

Urm. I guess this kind of goes with something else? I was a little lost sorry. Anyway, I know how you feel about your own room, but hey if it makes you feel any better I've NEVER had my own room. I'm nineteen and I've never had my own room, and it does get annoying sometimes.

Latest posts

Back