Feeling gloomy and need interaction

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Coldplayer234

I'm gloomy because I realize that I'm such a loner at school and I don't have many friends, I tried making friends, I was friends with this group of guys but now they're not interested in me. I'm not so interested in the people in my school. I just wish I wasn't lonely most of the time and there are much more interesting people at school. To be honest I feel comfortable with males. I have skype. When you see me, you'll be seeing this 15 yr old boy that is actually a girl.

I don't have any friends at all, so I know where you are coming from.

PM me if you want to chat on skype. I use it for IM.

Coldplayer234 said:
I'm gloomy because I realize that I'm such a loner at school and I don't have many friends, I tried making friends, I was friends with this group of guys but now they're not interested in me. I'm not so interested in the people in my school. I just wish I wasn't lonely most of the time and there are much more interesting people at school. To be honest I feel comfortable with males. I have skype. When you see me, you'll be seeing this 15 yr old boy that is actually a girl.

If you want to Skype me, my name is Omnipotent Soul.

Latest posts

Back