Minecraft

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Alana

After giving it more of a chance I am finding that I am enjoying Minecraft more and more. I've been playing solo and on some friends servers that aren't available all the time. Can anyone recommend a good stable server that isn't super crowded? Thank you!

Edit: I posted this is the wrong place but I can't delete it so oh well I guess! lol

Oe! Oe! Me!

I'm currently playing on a server where a Let's Player called RaedWulf plays. It's a nice community, whom work with moderators and golden shovels to mark your territory. So no one can blow up your house or steal your stuff. Which is really nice.

I have a house somewhere in the forest, created a road to get there from the city. Outside I placed some carrots, potatoes, wheat and sugarcanes, so if you ever need some you can get it at my place. When I go online there again I will post here my exact position, so you don't have to search so long. :D

The server is: 162.244.165.81:25743
Have fun playing :D

I love minecraft =D one of the simplest and enjoyable games ever. I didnt found a good server so far, and those i did find had closed down =(
If anyone wants to play with me, it will be great.

Does anyone here like Tekkit or FTB? I had so much fun with the bundle of mods on those :)

i play on several servers one is called Empathy; its a friendly community and is survival based: http://empathyheals.enjin.com/ IP: 162.220.63.5:25745 home
I also play on mutinycraft at www.mutinycraft.com ip is also mutinycraft. it is faction and it also a friendly community.

im currently playing on empathy and found out i have no school tomorrow woo also my username there is LunaFang

Latest posts

Back