Manga

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Panda

Reaction score
Anyone like manga? what ones do you like? any recommendations?

So far I'm reading

-Freesia (saw the live action film but it wasn't as great as imagined)
-MPD Psycho (love it)
-Blue spring (I saw the film first though, one of my favs)
-Suicide Circle

soph x

I read Bleach.
That's about it, really. I watch the One Piece anime. I have trouble following it in the manga sometimes, and that story really needs color. But I do prefer to read Bleach. I'd suggest you read that, it's pretty good.
The only other manga I ever read was MARS, which was great, but it's really a teen girl romance type, so if you're not into that (I'm ususally not), it is what it is. So if you like that stuff, or you're a teenage girl (even if you think that you won't like it), you should check it out.

Oh ya I love bleach! I have the biggest crush on Ichigo (kinda sad, but he has such beautiful orange hair)

Bleach is rad!

Blood X is an anime i really like but i haven't seen any of the manga at any of the local bookstores, and I've only seen like two episodes on Youtube but Red Garden is another good one. And Ergo Proxy is another anime i watched on Fuse that was pretty cool.

Some others that i liked I really like Anne Freaks, but there's only been three in the series and haven't come out with a new one in like two years.

And Alice 19th and fushigi Yugi by Yu Watse are probably my favorite shojo manga

i haven't heard of of any of those magna that you mentioned but the next time i go the bookstore i'll look for them

I don't really read manga but if you like pretty things, "Sakuran" by Moyoco Anno looks tempting.
The film was stunning:

sakuran01.png

230px-Sakuran_Vol_1_cover.jpg

Thanks guys, checking them out as I speak! x Just started reading the Battle Royale manga :D

@Zem, i've heard of that film but still haven't seen it. I'll check out the manga aswell.

x

I love anime and manga. heres some you might want to look in to.

ANIME:
Cowboy bebop- scifi
school rumble- comedy
Hellsing- gore/action
Outlawstar- scifi <-- i love this anime just look at my name ^^
Ranma 1/2- super funny
Evangelion- its deep
bleach- is cool but ichigo is such a fag [ sorry fans of him but its true]
Green green- only watch if your a guy/ super pervy
Naruto
Trigun- my hero is the main charicter and it my faverite
Battle angel alita- secend fav.
DBZ uncut
FLCL- got to see it is only 7 episodes long

MANGA:
Confidential Confessions
Get Backers
hellsing- better when read
FLCL- the book have nohing to do with the seiries

Thanks! will definitely check them all out :D!

I'm working on mine right now...
Ok, well my story. but yeah, that's why I haven't put up the next chapter yet.
It's not just a normal chapter, I'm doing one that's a manga, so it's taking me forever.
I just moments ago finished inking the cover though. I might put that up now...

*gasps* no noo, ichigo is not a fag!

even if he is a mo he is a very handsome mo

:(

evanescencefan91 said:
*gasps* no noo, ichigo is not a fag!

even if he is a mo he is a very handsome mo

:(

lol. if he was gay, he wouldn't be so protective of Rukia, nor would he have freaked to much when Kon kissed the girls in his class while in his body. At least, that's my oppinion. Of course that kissing thing could also be interpreted the other way...

im just saying the same stuff happens with ichigo every time.
He gets the crap beat out of him then escapes barly alive. then he trains comes back kicks the crap out of some people then the cycle starts over.

If there is a character to be idolized let that be Vash The Stampede (Trigun), Gene Starwind (Outlawstar), Alucard (Hellsing), or Rurouni Kenshin (Rurnouni Kenshin)

Outlawstarl337 said:
im just saying the same stuff happens with ichigo every time.
He gets the crap beat out of him then escapes barly alive. then he trains comes back kicks the crap out of some people then the cycle starts over.

If there is a character to be idolized let that be Vash The Stampede (Trigun), Gene Starwind (Outlawstar), Alucard (Hellsing), or Rurouni Kenshin (Rurnouni Kenshin)

... It worked with Goku all of a billion times... I wanna be Vash the Stampede when I grow up, though... You are right on that one =0)

I love manga. =D I have loads to recommend, I probably read over 200 different titles X)... Mainly for girls. I'd say Ouran High School Host Club, You're my Girlfriend, Full Moon wo Sagashite, Koukou Debut, 7th Period is a Secret and so on... Are good.

Latest posts

Back