If you were a toy,which one would you be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
play_arts_kai_arkham_asylum_batman_action_figure_1.jpg

Or

gijoe-30th-anniversary-sci-fi-carded_1319405268.jpg

I'd like to be a Star Wars figure, like one of the cantina aliens, Jabba's Palace aliens, or one of the Jedi Knights. I could also be a Transformer, especially from the Beast Wars era, that would be neat. Or a little LEGO figure and get to ride on all kinds of creatures and vehicles and get all the little lego stuff. Yeah....I think a lego man would open up the most possibilities.

TheSkaFish said:
... Or a little LEGO figure and get to ride on all kinds of creatures and vehicles and get all the little lego stuff. Yeah....I think a lego man would open up the most possibilities.

^ This. Or a doll so I could sit in a corner and creep people out. (No, I was never a 'doll' kinda girl, hate dolls)

See how I'm not posting in this thread? See how I have resisted??

Where's my god damned medal? I've been so good!

You sure have been :)

I would love to be a stuffed animal:) Imagine all the cuddling!:) Or Ken!..All the romantic stories that people create while playing with me..:)
But what would I be, not who I want to be? hmm... I guess just a wooden stick..Because if you want to see me as cool, you have to have a lot of imagination..

edgecrusher said:
Should probably specify what kind of toy....

Nope! You're not allowed to say it if I've gone through all the trouble of not doing so!

Limlim said:
edgecrusher said:
Should probably specify what kind of toy....

Nope! You're not allowed to say it if I've gone through all the trouble of not doing so!

Anyone would know what Lim is thinking about here. Well.. anyone who knows him on here at least. :p
Tsktsk Lim.

He's got the same empty gaze I have...guess that's only natural after accompanying me for 15 years.

az9fmq.jpg

Maybe that's more appropriate:

UZI.jpg

Latest posts

Back