Happy Birthday to me.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LonelySutton

Reaction score
Tomorrow is my birthday!! I will celebrate it like every year. I will
  • Get a few well wishes on my facebook page (but only about 1/2 the people will wish me a happy birthday)
  • get no presents
  • get no cake
  • go out and have no fun
  • though, at work, there will be a party for other people in the place that have birthdays at the same time as me, and despite the fact that my birthday is a common knowledge thing, I will get no cake, but they will. My day will be utterly ignored.

YEH!

I grew up with no holidays - my parents never did birthdays or christmas or anything... So to me it is just another day closer to death. I suppose it can be as good or as bad as you want it to be.
Happy early birthday, though!

LonelySutton said:
  • Get a few well wishes on my facebook page (but only about 1/2 the people will wish me a happy birthday)
  • get no presents
  • get no cake
  • go out and have no fun
  • though, at work, there will be a party for other people in the place that have birthdays at the same time as me, and despite the fact that my birthday is a common knowledge thing, I will get no cake, but they will. My day will be utterly ignored.

YEH!

well go out and do something by yourself. If you have some money, buy something. Or go on a trip and do some sight seeing. Start a new hobby.

People forget my birthday at work too. Even my best friends.

Happy birthday for tomorrow.
I agree with TripleBogey-do something nice for yourself. And try not to let your colleagues get you down. You have all of us here wishing you a good day.

Some of my so-called friends forgot my birthday too.
My birthday sucked this year.

happy birthday LonelySutton, take care of yourself, not always the best people get a cake

Thanks for the support all... just one of those days that really really really makes me feel lonely. Next up... thanksgiving.

LonelySutton said:
Thanks for the support all... just one of those days that really really really makes me feel lonely. Next up... thanksgiving.

now, this made me smile :D let's not even talk about Christmas…

I saw that... now I kind of feel bad, I was having a pity party and I didn't expect people to take me seriously... but thank you.

Peaches- I was going to go to florida this year for thanksgiving but decided against it because of ebola. (yes I am a chicken)

Peaches said:
LonelySutton said:

now, this made me smile :D let's not even talk about Christmas…

I hate Christmas. I like to say I don't care because it doesn't bother me, but it does. I always have this one stupid memory pop up and it sits in my head until the stupid carols go away, because you can't escape Christmas.
I think they should just play Slipknot for two months straight instead of that crap.

LonelySutton said:
  • get no presents
  • get no cake
  • go out and have no fun

YEH!

Hi!

I am alone all the time. When my Husband passed away, I came to live with my Mother in my Sister and her Husband's House in an apartment they built for us. My Mom passed away over 3 years ago.

I am not allowed to go up and hang out with them. I am not considered family because I am not part of them. I spend very few holidays with anyone. I have no friends and no transportation. There are no buses nor even a taxi service around here. They go away for holidays and I am not invited.

Well, I was wondering if you would like to be a pen pal on here or email if it works out. As a birthday present, I gave you a rep point.

HappyBirthdaytoYou_zps4234888f.jpg

I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Celebrate the fact that I reached out to you!

Judi ;)

happy belated birthday LS...our birthdays are only days apart...i just came back around after 2 years on the day before my birthday <14th> so i missed yours...:(

Well, over a week late, but still, Happy Birthday... I'm not really bothered about my birthday. It's only another day. Another day that millions before me and millions after me were born on. I'm not too fond of christmas either. It's just a rather boring day. I guess it helps (Or not) that I don't care for possesions. You could get me the biggest house in the world, the most expensive present ever, but it still wouldn't make me happy. The best present I could get is a TRUE friendship. But I think the other suggestions are more likely...

LonelySutton said:
  • get no presents
  • get no cake
  • go out and have no fun

YEH!

^^ I feel yah, LonelySutton.

I too don't get too many happy birthday wishes from classmates, co-workers or so-called "friends."

I only get one or two happy birthday wishes. Other than that, my birthdate is just a day that goes by.

I am hoping to get a day off on my next birthday, next year.

I am not married, and not in a relationship. I hope God can give me a nice GF and wife for my future.

TheLonelyNomad said:
LonelySutton said:
  • get no presents
  • get no cake
  • go out and have no fun

YEH!

^^ I feel yah, LonelySutton.

I too don't get too many happy birthday wishes from classmates, co-workers or so-called "friends."

I only get one or two happy birthday wishes. Other than that, my birthdate is just a day that goes by.

I am hoping to get a day off on my next birthday, next year.

I am not married, and not in a relationship. I hope God can give me a nice GF and wife for my future.

A gf AND a wife? granted, I do look like a clown, I'm not good at that kind of juggling :p

AngryJohnny42 said:
A gf AND a wife? granted, I do look like a clown, I'm not good at that kind of juggling :p

Eh, I meant a GF, who will eventually become my wife.

In this day in age, with the media brainwashing people who to date, who to be with, it's very frustrating for me to find a decent GF, let alone, a GF.

Some times, I wish I was born in another country, because I would definitely have a better dating prospect.

Latest posts

Back