A Birthday for Sutton

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stork_error

Reaction score
For Sutton on her B day

Thankyou for being a friend, I just want to say, I think you are great

And thankyou for

For listening to me vent
For listening to me vent without judging me
For making me feel like I’m not alone in my thoughts
For understanding that sometimes people just need an ear to listen
For not trying to be a psychotherapist and not projecting all their own bullshit onto my problems.
For being real
For being a stand up kind of gal
For living in and facing reality
For giving me someone to talk to that I can relate to
For being intelligent and having intelligent conversations
For having awareness and awareness conversations
For having a kind heart – even though the work creatures constantly try to eat it

2 lonely chicks walked into a room, and pm’d to talk about darkness and gloom
they vented their struggles hopes and fears and the horrible dramas that left them in tears
the pm’s they came, in daylight and night, venting the pain of the most recent plight
and soothing it was, the voice of reason, who understood these charges of treason
both working in a dysfunctional zoo, of ******** and bitches and yes psychos too
In one another they found a new friend, to help them stand up to this psycho-boss trend
And thankful I am on this very day, for a cool friend like you to come my way.
Thankyou Sutton for all our chats, from drama, to bosses to childhood to cats
And So i give this gift to you, my homemade poem to help you through
And let you know that you have an ear, that thinks your cool and wants to hear
But now I'll send this wish to you, and hope that you aren’t feeling blue
Happy birthday and please stay strong, And Now its time for a singalong

… Happy birthday to you Happy Birthday to you, , Happy birthday dear Sutton, Happy birthday to you.

Ohh and i made you a cake

4686128631_9ceb21bcf4_z.jpg

Best wishes to you *hugs*

Thanks all. I wish I could say it was a good one, but, it was not. My cat got violently ill. He spent the whole day with diarrhea and threw up more than once. But the good news is that he seems ok now. I think he might have fully recovered.

LonelySutton said:
Thanks all. I wish I could say it was a good one, but, it was not. My cat got violently ill. He spent the whole day with diarrhea and threw up more than once. But the good news is that he seems ok now. I think he might have fully recovered.

At least you did a good deed staying in with your cat when he wasn't feeling good. So that was nice of you.

LonelySutton said:

Sorry to hear about what happened, but I'm glad your cat is doing better.

Latest posts

Back