Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
your funeral song...
Cool 
it may sound morbid but i do not think there is anything wrong with planning your funeral the way YOU want it...who wants to sit in a room where some random preacher talks about your life and doesn't know you from adam?

i want mine to be short and sweet...family and friends may say a few words <optional> and then i want my people to listen to a song...they will have their program in front of them stating to please listen to the message not just the music and the lyrics will be there for them to follow along and reflect...

led zeppelin is my all-time fav band...there aren't enough words to describe what a phenomenally talented group they were/are...hell i'd jump into a time machine tomorrow...robert plant would be mine Toungue

[Image: 250l3j4.jpg]
Funny I ran into this... Few month ago, me & a buddy of mine were talking about this very thing... We decided when I die, they're gonna play "Another one bites the dust" by Queens & when he dies, they're gonna play "Highway to Hell" by AC/DC...
Sometimes when you're crying, nobody notices your tears... Sometimes when you're worried, nobody feels your pain... Sometimes when you're happy, nobody sees your smile... But fart just one time and..................
(10-18-2014, 05:47 AM)sk66rc Wrote: Funny I ran into this... Few month ago, me & a buddy of mine were talking about this very thing... We decided when I die, they're gonna play "Another one bites the dust" by Queens & when he dies, they're gonna play "Highway to Hell" by AC/DC...

i fkn love it...!!!

i know someone that had 'dust in the wind' by kansas at his funeral...
Faith of the Heart- Theme tune from Star trek:Enterprise .
[Image: etu0qx.jpg]
Sometimes i'm up,sometimes i'm down.Sometimes i'm good,sometimes i'm a little bit Devilish!

(10-18-2014, 06:00 AM)gabriel20 Wrote: Faith of the Heart- Theme tune from Star trek:Enterprise .

typical...only a ginger would have THAT as their funeral song...

you know i'm kidding right?!
Indeed.X
[Image: etu0qx.jpg]
Sometimes i'm up,sometimes i'm down.Sometimes i'm good,sometimes i'm a little bit Devilish!

We played 'The Carnival Is Over' at my dad's service, it was very poignant.

I'd really like to have a Jazz style funeral, & there being a minute of cacophony held in my memory.
[Image: smaller-1.jpg]
Rebekah Del Rio - Llorando
I was seriously considering I am your boogie man, but I guess I will settle for Bob Dylan's Love minus zero
“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”

“I'm fine. Well, I'm not fine - I'm here."
"Is there something wrong with that?"
"Absolutely.”

<a href=
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-D2d4joqp8cA/Tq...29alt2.png </a>
I already know I couldn't pick just one song. I'd probably have to write down a list for my personal funeral compilation - one song of each of my favourite bands at least.

And the whole funeral party will have to endure it...behind locked doors if necessary.
Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I go...
[Image: d8mV4rP.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What song best describes your life right now? EveWasFramed 266 37,386 01-12-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: IncolaVacui
  What Song Is Stuck in Your Head Right Now? SophiaGrace 408 49,480 08-04-2017, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Osiris
  What song title describes your current mood? Solivagant 18 6,903 08-02-2017, 02:26 AM
Last Post: pinocio
  What's Your favorite Song - Youtube link roy1986 0 1,483 12-27-2016, 07:07 AM
Last Post: roy1986
  Song that reminds you of a significant moment or person. Serenia 42 8,005 12-07-2016, 04:24 AM
Last Post: Serephina
  Post a song that helps you through your loneliness h3donist 34 10,282 12-07-2016, 03:17 AM
Last Post: tsar
  Made a song and music video for people with low self esteem ChicagoStyles 4 3,681 11-03-2015, 05:45 AM
Last Post: ChicagoStyles
  Do you have spells where you can't stop listening to and singing a particular song? ordinaryDude 8 3,285 08-23-2015, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Sometimes
  a song dealing with loving you for you and not listening to the media ChicagoStyles 8 3,656 08-14-2015, 11:46 PM
Last Post: Dandelion
  a sex song about a building??? like wut??? mickey 3 1,146 05-25-2015, 11:53 PM
Last Post: Niantiel