Hi from of course another lonely person

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apple

Reaction score
Both lonely and living alone, a double 'lonely' for me. I do have freedom though as I don't have to answer to anyone over my time, when I sleep, what I do as in watch TV, come and go, and all the rest but it's a tough price to pay for being both alone and lonely. Some have said to me 'what I wouldn't give to be you' (as in not having to answer to others and all the rest and I tell them it's 'fun' for a week or two but not much longer. Nice to meet you all.

Hi, Apple. I can certainly relate to the way you're feeling. Welcome to the site :D

Thanks for all the welcomes. I honestly don't completely know what this board is all about but I'm going to try to figure it out. Seems like a gathering place and/or supportive understanding place so far from what I've read for those being lonely, maybe, sorta like a 'safe place' to share a smile or cry or laugh or clean joke or sad time with other lonely people? I usually catch on quick. I'm going to give it a spin. If I make a 'boo boo' just let me know.

Don't worry about a 'boo boo', you will do fine.

Welcome

Hey Apple,
Yeah I get that 'oh you're so lucky to be single' comments a lot, so I know how that feels. I swear, the next time someone tells that I'm gonna say well getting a divorce is easy go do it and check back with me in a month or so.

I'm new too, but welcome

Hello apple. Welcome to the forum. It is basically a place where we can all help each other and be lonely together. I am lonely, but I still live at home. So I guess it helps a lot. I'm pretty 50/50 about living alone. It has it's ups and downs, living alone is nice, but living with somebody you love, is Infintly better. And these people who say these things to you don't understand that, as they probably haven't been in your position.

Latest posts

Back