To celebrate life with a female friend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben23

Reaction score
Hi, i am ben.. 23 yo. A ordinary college guy. =) I am looking for some nicee conversation with a girl.. just to relax, share and celebrate the different aspects of life together.
I love reading and am a literature student... but that doesnt matter. If you love reading too or write poems that would be a bonus. =)
But if you are a girl who wants someone to listen to your stories and hear mine, let's be friends. Message me.
I got kik, skype and others. =)

Ben

Hello Ben. Welcome to the forum. Why only female freinds? I mean that's obviously a stupid question. But why not try to make both male and female friends?

hey ben... im new this site as well... im a writer and poet, I read a lot of books(a lot of people call me a book worm and always tease me w/ their idea that I live in fantasy land cuz of all the books like harry potter, twilight, romance novels, ect. that I read). I wrote my first story 2 years ago, though its still in rough draft mode... it is finished and outlining my next. I have a lot of poetry I've written down and 3 lyric books that I've written in... and if u read my bio, I am more artistic in other areas as well. hint: I love to sway to the music I listen to! would love to talk and get to know u better...

Latest posts

Back