Question about subjects allowed to be brought up?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apple

Reaction score
I know that not all lonely people are depressed. I know that not all depressed people are lonely. I am not equating loneliness with medical depression.

Is discussion of depression and it's treatment in lonely people permitted here? If so, where is it to be posted? It's not my sole reason for being here but is one part of my struggles with my loneliness and if permitted, I'd be curious to learn from and help other depressed lonely people as to what helps and all the rest. Thank you.

It can be talked about. Just know that any treatments mentioned are solely for conversational use only and sharing experiences amongst people. Treatments or advice is not offered here at a professional level. I suppose one could post such a thread in the General topics. There's not a specific sub-form for depression.

Probably in the miscellaneous issues, as it's for issues of whatever kind that don't fit anywhere else.

"For any issue that doesn't belong to any of the others boards. "

Latest posts

Back