Perfect Friday Night In!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gaming, watching a movie, tv show, or anime, or reading a book. Probably with a cup of coffee. Which is already what I do every night anyway, lol.

Reading, tea, playing guitar, drawing, playing a game, watching a movie.

Hanging out at a friend's and doing the same things, or a pencil and paper roleplaying game. I don't know if that counts as staying in since I'd be at a friend's, but I suppose it counts in a way because it's not going out to a bar or concert or something like that.

I'm staying in tonight and watching X-Men Days of the Future Past, so that'll be a nice way to take my mind off things for a while.

edgecrusher said:
Gaming, watching a movie, tv show, or anime, or reading a book. Probably with a cup of coffee. Which is already what I do every night anyway, lol.

Yeah, that's mainly my nights in also but tonight I've decided to listen to NIN and stare into an oblivion!

TheSkaFish said:
Reading, tea, playing guitar, drawing, playing a game, watching a movie.

Hanging out at a friend's and doing the same things, or a pencil and paper roleplaying game. I don't know if that counts as staying in since I'd be at a friend's, but I suppose it counts in a way because it's not going out to a bar or concert or something like that.

I'm staying in tonight and watching X-Men Days of the Future Past, so that'll be a nice way to take my mind off things for a while.

Yeah I'd classify it as a night in, sounds nice and chilled!

Sounds great for a movie night in, with loads of junk food. A night to just let it all out (indoors). I don't like going out on Friday nights - there's always so many people out.. cos it's Friday night, yo.

I think a Movie night in is gonna be the primary suggestion for most people, food too, and to spend it with a person who makes you happiest...

Littlesecret said:
Yeah, that's mainly my nights in also but tonight I've decided to listen to NIN and stare into an oblivion!

Nice. I love NIN.
...and stating into oblivion too I guess. :p

Latest posts

Back