How far would you go?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GHOSTNYOURMIST

Reaction score
How far would you be willing to travel for true love? 100 miles? 500 miles? How far would you go to start a new life if you found the person you have been searching for? Leaving family, jobs, school, everything you call home.

I would do anything, seriously. But I have to be absolutely sure first that she's the one, of course

There's really not much holding me back here at home. Sure, I'd miss my family, but I could still visit them sometimes. Only problem is that I've signed for a new apartment that will be complete next year. Not sure if I could walk out on that deal ^^

I would be prepared to go no further then my local pub lol not really, Like Jeremi said if shes the one and am sure of it then to the moon and back is what ad do. Actually if we could just set up bass on the moon away from everyone else then that be good also :D Just as long as I still got me net up there as well.

I went almost 4,000 miles to USA when I thought I was going to start a new life. Missing my kids and a huge amount of guilt put paid to that. I came home after 3 months and never went back.

How could you not go from one side of the world to the other...if the rest of your life as there then how could you not go?

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
How far would you be willing to travel for true love?
100 miles? 500 miles?

It all depends and if it was worth it I would most likely go far..
As a matter of fact, I sort of wanted to see someone...it didn't work out and ended very sadly lol

How far would you go to start a new life if you found the person you have been searching for? Leaving family, jobs, school, everything you call home.
Depends on what family u have to leave...
If ur married..um..to leave a husband and children prolly unlikely.

If not married...hell yea, I would leave parents behind lol.
Job and school? That depends of financial situation.

Love is th emost important thing in the world..and if i found my soulmate part of me would love to go and be with them where ever they were. However my mums a single mum who lives for her children,it'd break her heart if I went to far away. So in an ideal world i'd travel to the moon and beyond..in reality i'd hope that someone could come and start a new life with me ;-)

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
How far would you be willing to travel for true love? 100 miles? 500 miles? How far would you go to start a new life if you found the person you have been searching for? Leaving family, jobs, school, everything you call home.

I don't know about moving. I like where I am. No, I wouldn't move.

If I knew that it was surely what I had always been looking for, then I would go anywhere I could. I probably couldn't afford to get there LOL, but I'd certainly dream about it.
I have nothing to hold me back, but I could understand people not wanting to leave their familiar places.

If I had the nerve to do it. And knew that I would be welcomed with open arms, I would have to say that 1355 miles would be my limit. Not one step more. :rolleyes:

What a short trip Ghost. Only takes me 12 hours to go 900 miles. Depending on where you're coming from and going to, the scenery alone would be totally awesome. And then to find the right person at the end of the trip makes it all worthwhile. Hmmmm, now I wanna go on vacation. :p

I'd do just about anything for the right person. There are a few hurdles in leaving this place, but I'd be more than willing to figure something out.

Every problem has a solution and a shot at love is a powerful motivator.

for me to pick up and leave where i am is no problem. if i know it was the one id leave with the close on my back and hich hike there. but in all reality you will never know if its the one so in reality ill travel/move to any english speaking contry in the wourld if i realy thought it could be the one. Plus if its not the one i'd have no problem staying in a other contry if i already had a job there befor we broke up.

There are a few problems with that. I actually like the place where I live and there are people, including my mum, whom I would not want to leave. Besides, at your place, you can always find work at least. In another country, with a foreign language, it would be much more problematic. I would not want to be dependent on the other person, that would make me feel very insecure, and could backfire in the end. I guess it would be more preferable to try looking for soulmates as close as possible to your place of residence, at least from the same country. But who knows, maybe I'd be talking differently if I were to meet 'the right one' from afar.

I think if it's someone new that I don't know.... Probably not. I mean, I'd love to. But I just don't think I'd leave EVERYTHING and just go to her like a madman, without a Plan B. The idea of starting someplace new is very appealing, but I don't think doing it for love is very smart. Love isn't logical or sensible, and one is more likely to make regrettable decisions when loving blind.

If it was beyond a doubt certain, I'd find some way to travel to the ends of the earth if necessary.

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:

Well, I moved about 125 miles. Does that count? lol

Latest posts

Back