Venting

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngryJohnny42

Reaction score
I found this site, kinda by accident a couple weeks ago. I went searching for a quote, and there was a post on the site with the quote as a title. I've looked around a bit, and it seems to be a good venue to vent, so I'll give it a shot. I want to say something to someone, but I am a coward. I'll try saying it here and see if it helps

I used to watch you and Daniel together. It would make me so sad to watch you try to get his attention and not succeed. I wanted to be the one that you cared that much for very badly. Then when you and Daniel broke up, I had one night where I thought I was going to get that chance, and for me, that was amazing. Later though, I realized you were just drunk and horny, and I was just there. Now you're with someone else, and I'm stuck once again wishing I was the one getting your attention. I'm usually a little better at shrugging it off. I've grown quite used to not being the guy that gets the girl over the years. This time though, when ever I see you with Josh, I have to keep replaying that night in my head. Wondering if I wasn't show shy, and if I had done or said something differently, would it be me?

To me, that one night was the best I've felt in a very long time, and it was just three kisses, before you went in your room and went to sleep...and I don't even know if you remember it...

It saddens me to read about this.. I'm sorry you went through and is still going through this, AngryJohnny. :(

I am sorry as well that you are going through this. Could you keep away from places she goes to so that you don't have to see her?

Tiina63 said:
I am sorry as well that you are going through this. Could you keep away from places she goes to so that you don't have to see her?

We work in the same place...plus I really don't want to lose the friendship...I don't have many friends here where I live and she does mean a lot to me

Could you talk to her about how you are feeling and maybe get some support and understanding from her? Or do you think that it could ruin-or change- your friendship if she knew?

Tiina63 said:
Could you talk to her about how you are feeling and maybe get some support and understanding from her? Or do you think that it could ruin-or change- your friendship if she knew?

My inability to do that prompted the posting here. I mostly wanted to get it out, instead of bottling it in like everything else. So in that sense the posting has served it's purpose. I've never really been comfortable discussing feelings. It becomes easier when it's with random faceless people on the Internet, so thank you for the responses/support

ladyforsaken said:
It saddens me to read about this.. I'm sorry you went through and is still going through this, AngryJohnny. :(

Just figured I'd clarify something...the name is not related to the post...Angry Johnny is the name of a song by an artist that I like...

Latest posts

Back