Favourite music videos?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Panda

Reaction score
What are your favourite music videos?

If you find them on youtube, post them here :D!

One of mine is:
kings of convenience-I'd rather dance with you
HERE

There's something hypnotic about Erlend's dancing haha. :D

Evanescence--My Immortal

i think that is the most beatiful song ever written, whenever i hear it have to chock back tears,

Linkin Park's -Faint, the video isn't all that great but it's my favorite LP song

Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams

i love this song

I think that this is one of the best music videos ever created. It will definitely stand the test of time and I'll be damned if anyone calls it "dated".

EDIT: Kings of Convenience and Beirut!? Very nice taste in music. As far as their actual videos go..... nah. Very forgettable stuff IMO.

iagree.gif

zem said:
This one's always made me happy.
I want to be here so badly

Ahhh! They're amazing, I've never heard of them before. I've got a new band to obsess over now :D

zraskolnikov said:
And one more for good measure because I love music so and can't help myself...I Feel It All.

I LOVE that song and video :D She's amazing.

Antihero said:
Once again, here is my all time favorite.

Warning: The above is extremely weird, odd, dark and trippy.

I love it!!

DayvanCowboy said:
I think that this is one of the best music videos ever created. It will definitely stand the test of time and I'll be damned if anyone calls it "dated".

EDIT: Kings of Convenience and Beirut!? Very nice taste in music. As far as their actual videos go..... nah. Very forgettable stuff IMO.

Haha I remember being so freaked out by that guy's face when I was younger, you're right, definitely memorable :D

JustLost said:

What? No love for the Vulcan?

I could have sworn kids today were big Leonard Nimoy fans. You got off easy, I could have linked to a William Shatner video.

Latest posts

Back