Feeling chatty

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eirene

Reaction score
I'm feeling so chatty tonight. And I have no-one to talk to! Not a great combination. Anyone else feel like talking waffle?! :) I'm open to any conversation topics!

Oh well, one thing that sprung to mind was the backwards dating system on the forum. As a British person I find the position of the day of the month and the month always confusing! I'm so used to reading dates uk style. Why does the US have the month number first and then the date within the month second? It seems bizarre to me! But apart from that silly topic. I don't have much else on my mind :)

I guess they want to be different lol. I don't know either..

Why are you on ALL? if you don't mind me asking..
btw there is a chat (http://xat.com/xat201137609) if you want to talk to other people.

Oh right thanks, I consider today 'a good day'. Days when I feel ok being alone. They are quite rare for me. You can see that by my other threads. But I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I didn't mean to. I'm still new, I didn't realise that I shouldn't post general stuff here. I won't do it again

You didn't offend anyone. I was just showing options :p
i guess the general section is for general stuff :), so it was the right section to post your thread.

Eirene said:
Oh right thanks, I consider today 'a good day'. Days when I feel ok being alone. They are quite rare for me. You can see that by my other threads. But I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I didn't mean to. I'm still new, I didn't realise that I shouldn't post general stuff here. I won't do it again

What do you think of Derby ?
I have a brother who lives there.

I love Derby! I don't live in the city, just in a neighbouring village, but out of the many places I have lived, it is my favourite. All of my family are in Scotland, yet I chose to remain here in Derby (alone), because I love it here.

Eirene said:
I love Derby! I don't live in the city, just in a neighbouring village, but out of the many places I have lived, it is my favourite. All of my family are in Scotland, yet I chose to remain here in Derby (alone), because I love it here.

I was there about a month ago visiting my brother. I went on a couple of photograph trips. One was to the Lady Bower Reservoir, the other I walked along the Padley Gorge trail. Lovely views ! Beautiful scenery !

Triple Bogey said:
Eirene said:

I was there about a month ago visiting my brother. I went on a couple of photograph trips. One was to the Lady Bower Reservoir, the other I walked along the Padley Gorge trail. Lovely views ! Beautiful scenery !

& great photos as I recall Bogey!

What part of Scotland are your family in Eirene(if you don't mind me asking) I'm in Scotland.....I'm also signed into chat on my own in cse anyone wants to join me?

Prestwick in Ayshire. A lovely place. Hopefully I shall visit in January, after spending christmas completely alone, which is going to cripple me. I've never spent christmas alone before, especially without my parents. I'm actually dreading Christmas Eve :( anyway... I love Scotland. I went to uni in Aberdeen - now that is a lovely city

I'm about to start recieving those invitations from friends to join them for Christmas, the ones that are feeling sorry for me having to be alone.

I'm in Central Scotland, yes Aberdeen is a fine city.

Well, I suppose it's nice to have invites... Even if they are pity invites :/ I suppose you just need to decide whether you'll be happier alone on Christmas (feeling sorry for yourself and cooking for one) or going to dinner with friends who make you feel (unintentionally) like a lemon....

Latest posts

Back