New to the Forum

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, Cage. Welcome to ALL. Come check out the chat room sometime :D

So this is all pretty new to me. Is there any topic off limits or am I able to speak my mind about anything affecting me personally?

Hey Cage, welcome to the forum.

Cage said:
So this is all pretty new to me. Is there any topic off limits or am I able to speak my mind about anything affecting me personally?

You can talk about pretty much anything you might be having issues with. Religious debate isn't allowed on the forum and... I can't think of anything else - maybe someone else can help me here. (Sorry my brain is tired from the day.)

Hello Cage. Welcome to the forum. Anything not allowed, Racism? Sexism? And hurtful comment I guess. But otherwise it should be fine. We're all here to help. :)

So I know this might sound stupid to talk about, but its kind of a small reason why I joined this forum. My wife of almost 10 years just called me from work, all excited about wanting to go and looking into trading in her iPhone for a newer one. Everything was ok until I told her that, for the time being, I was fine with the one I had and that we should just go for her. Anyone else would be fine with this, except her. She went from being really excited to really annoyed and that pretty much ended the call right then and there.

Sounds like a strange thing to get annoyed about. Does she get annoyed a lot?

Hey Cage. Sometimes you can't win. I've had a few of those headscratchers myself. I wish I had a better answer. I'm new here myself and just that basic venting is one of the things I hope to gain from my membership here. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back