minions movie

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sci-Fi

Watcher
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
First official trailer, summer 2015

[video=youtube]

Looks hilarious already, more minion mayhem!!

Saw this at the store the other day and i figured someone needed one.

2lwlyds.jpg

My 2 year old niece is addicted to the Minions. She watches them on TV over and over and has loads of dolls and toys featuring them. I have no doubt that I'm going to end up seeing this movie many times over...

Cavey said:
My 2 year old niece is addicted to the Minions. She watches them on TV over and over and has loads of dolls and toys featuring them. I have no doubt that I'm going to end up seeing this movie many times over...

Well at least they're pretty funny. :D Could be worse - you could have to watch something like Pee Wee's Playhouse over and over again. lol

EveWasFramed said:
Cavey said:

Well at least they're pretty funny. :D Could be worse - you could have to watch something like Pee Wee's Playhouse over and over again. lol

In an adult theater when the lights are out. LOL!!

Sci-Fi said:
EveWasFramed said:
Cavey said:

In an adult theater when the lights are out. LOL!!

^^ *chuckle* :D

EveWasFramed said:
Cavey said:

Worse still, it could be Kung Fu Panda. We were watching that and she belted the TV twice because she wanted to protect him from the crocodiles.

I don't often see Sci-Fi so excited like this. We need to give Sci a minion shower.

I saw the 3D trailer prior to seeing "Big Hero 6," and it was hilarious. It's going to make boatloads of money when it comes out.

The last movie I saw was Minions, I hate to say it was not as funny as I expected.

Anyone else feel the same way?

Latest posts

Back