Still feel ugly due to my disorder but am crazy to worry so much?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucyMcGoose

Reaction score
] like I said, I have Turner Syndrome and was bullied awfully for it.
Anyway my self esteem was zero for a while but I started pin up to boost my confidence as it's accepting of all looks.
Anyway I get so many messages telling me how pathetic I am to even try as I'm so ugly.
I linked to an album of pics for ya.

Anyway am I as ugly as they say?

Attachments

• 2014DB__4759DB-3.jpeg
    2014DB__4759DB-3.jpeg
    117.4 KB · Views: 43
You look lovely, you should wear the attitude on your sleeve. You go gal

You look good and you have lovely hair and eyes.
I can relate I was bullied a lot and as a result came out of school thinking I was hideous. You just have to keep fighting those voices and telling yourself you're not and eventually you'll see the beauty in yourself :)

you look lovely to me...but somehow i'm sure you know that according to your poses...keep your chin up :)

IMO the people messaging you those things are the pathetic ones. They need to get a life and stop thinking they're the arbiters of beauty.

No, you're not. Those messages are from inadequate people who get a sadistic kick out of downing others.

SophiaGrace said:
IMO the people messaging you those things are the pathetic ones. They need to get a life and stop thinking they're the arbiters of beauty.

as you too pathetic one should get a life and/or a chatroom...

You are really attractive. Ignore any nasty messages. The senders are probably jealous and wishing that they looked as nice as you.

You have 4 pages here of people telling you that you are not ugly. www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=30943

We could be lying (although, I don't lie), but the people giving those nasty comments to you could very well be jealous of you or intimidated by you. Focus on the positive and stop dwelling on the negative.

I do want to add that it seems like YOU don't mind your looks, given the way you are posing. Not sure someone who really thought they were ugly could pull it off like that. So, why do you care what others think?

LucyMcGoose, you do not look ugly to me at all. I don't see why people would say such thing to you. Keep your chin high, and don't mind haters.

Lucy, you're beautiful. Don't let others skew your opinion of yourself. I couldn't remember you from before though - until I saw the link Callie posted above. Try to stay positive okay? *hugs*

Keep doing pin up! The images are fab-I love your hair & your posing.

it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks anyways-do it for yourself.

Definitely not ugly. I dig the red hair and glasses look. And from the looks of some of those pictures you seem comfortable enough in your own skin regardless of what others think. Just keep being you and forget the naysayers.

remember, there are bad people feeding on others' sadness! you look fine, just dont pay attention to all the mean people and enjoy yourself!

Lucy,believe me,you are NOT ugly,you're not even unattractive, your not even passable!
I'm sure there are a lot of guys on here who would say you look "Stunning"!
I'm sure that there's a lot of Ladies on here who are wishing they looked like you!
As a Man,a married Man,but that doesn't stop me looking at Ladies and thinking," Wow", hey I'm a Man,and Human,but with old fashioned values!

Come on Guy's, there has got to be someone on here who's looking for a sexy,attractive, Lady to date!

Latest posts

Back