What made you laugh today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solivagant

Reaction score
Cavey made me laugh, and also this video! =]

[align=center][video=youtube]

That's kind of amazing. I can't get my dad's dog to sit down for two seconds!

This always makes me laugh...

[video=youtube]

Solivagant said:
Cavey made me laugh, and also this video! =]

[align=center][video=youtube]

Hahaha yes that video made me laugh. Also, another dog related montage I aw earlier today of 'dogs sitting on cats'

Really anything with dogs being silly makes me laugh.

Cavey said:
That's kind of amazing. I can't get my dad's dog to sit down for two seconds!

This always makes me laugh...

[video=youtube]

Hahaha what a pillock!! That is something my brother would do!

Had something stressful to deal with yesterday. Decided to watch X-Files. Thankfully, the random episode I chose to watch just so happened to be one of their, "joke," episodes.

First actual tabletop RPG game with other people. Crazy amounts of chaos went about with hellspwan maids, convulsing goblins, and a crazed angel with a talking growth coming out of his shoulder.

NOTHING productive was done in that game because we were too busy undermining each other and doing silly stuff because it would be fun.

I laugh every day. I make myself laugh during conversations with my boyfriend. In other words, he makes me laugh (indirectly) because he caused me to say silly things to make myself laugh? I'm quite humorous.

I was banned from a game server today.
The ban message was "I told you f***ing once that you can't f"
I couldn't be mad because I bursted into laughter when I read it.

kmhpabh

Something Alma put in a private message. It was so hilarious. Had me laughing all night long.It was so funny!

Alma, you're priceless.

Latest posts

Back