Remember...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grundel70

Reaction score
You are not alone. Even though your day passes, marked only by your sadness I am thinking of you. Each day passes by measured from one tear drop to another, but your pain is not unfamiliar to me. We seek companionship. We search in every corner of our life for that which eludes us. Love, a gentle touch, a kind word, and a warm embrace. Even though you may not be able to find these precious things, I will share what I have with you in abundance. When you need to feel love, what I have is yours. If it will make you smile, then I offer my hand to hold. Use my shoulders to help carry your burdens, and use my arms to help pull yourself out of the much that you may find yourself in. When the world has nothing but a harsh word or unkind though allow me to share a word with you…it will be gentle and kind. My arms are here if you ever need a hug.

Loneliness may be the common denominator that draws us all together. It is a pain we all share, and are familiar with. If there ever is any comfort that anyone of you good people need, please feel free to seek it out. Anything I can do to cheer anyone up would truly be my pleasure.

I can't make anyone like me. If I could I would not be lonely. I can't make anyone talk to me. I have no control over other people or how they feel. Only my own words and actions. Being able to cheer someone up, make someone smile, or do something nice is all I can offer.

My dear icognita, I can totally understand how anyone...especially here...would think it to be unreal. I can assure you that it is. All I can do is reach out, try to do something that makes someone smile. I may fail, but all I can do is try.

sweet post dude.

Yep were all lonely souls here seeking companionship. I hate answering my phone, coz although a few ppl do call me , its almost always to say "Haha all u do is sit at home all day !" I mean what am i supposed to say to that? Those ppl are my supposed friends and they should try to involve me in stuff instead of making fun of my situation...*sigh*

I dont think anyone on this board lacks any skills or motivation to make friends or to escape lonelyness, its mostly some circumstances that put in this honeysuckle :(...

What do u guys think?

Grundel, Your thoughts and wishes are very similar to the ones i started having when i realized that helping people is what i was meant to do, four years ago. I believe in You and that Your will to help is genuine and i'm sure there are lots of others here who do too. The world needs more nice people like You who are willing to sacrifice and work for the benefit of others. I'm proud to welcome You here!

With a comment like that you are obviously a truly wonderful person who deserves to be in the centre of someone's life. I hope you find that centre real soon.

grundel70 said:
Yes. It never closes :) Sorry it took me so long to see this, I was just in the hospital :(

(((Naleena)))

Grundel, I am sorry to hear you were in the hospital. I think you are the one who needs a hug. So come here you.....
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Grundel)))))))))))))))))))))))))
Take care of yourself. Hope you are doing much better.

Latest posts

Back