honeysuckle! I think I found someone!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawx79

Reaction score
I cant believe it, a girl that actually likes me and text me back and asking if I wanted to go to dinner with her!
I feel so weird and fuzzy! In shock actually at the moment.
I never had a girlfriend before and im already afraid im gonna blow this up.
Now im feeling emotionally drained, feeling empty and clueless but also safe! So weird!

Hawx79 said:
I cant believe it, a girl that actually likes me and text me back and asking if I wanted to go to dinner with her!
Now im feeling emotionally drained, feeling empty and clueless but also safe! So weird!

I know how you feel. Part excitement and part things are going to go pear shaped. Good luck. Enjoy the experience. Try not to worry too much. Don't over think. And hopefully come back on here and tell us how great everything is going !

Hawx79 said:

If you don't mind me asking, where did you meet this person? One of my biggest concerns is just not ever finding anyone again that I'd actually be interested in. I haven't met anyone through my friends that really turns me on, and there doesn't seem to be many options for me online either. I also think that in the field I'll eventually get a job in, it would be very unlikely for me to meet anyone there that would have the traits that I like.

TheSkaFish said:
Hawx79 said:

If you don't mind me asking, where did you meet this person? One of my biggest concerns is just not ever finding anyone again that I'd actually be interested in. I haven't met anyone through my friends that really turns me on, and there doesn't seem to be many options for me online either. I also think that in the field I'll eventually get a job in, it would be very unlikely for me to meet anyone there that would have the traits that I like.

You should lower you standard is my advice. See women for the inner beauty more.

good luck hawx...i hope you have a great time... :)

this is bad advice HOWEVER...it worked for me just to take the edge off...take a shot of liquor <if you're a drinker>...just a thought if you're very nervous ;)

That's great Hawx, I'm happy for you. Good luck, hope things work out well for you this time. :)

Hawx79 said:
TheSkaFish said:
Hawx79 said:

You should lower you standard is my advice. See women for the inner beauty more.

I've been doing that for 20 years !
Not done me any good !

There's a catch... She has a son of 4. She already told me, but only the day after this struck me! It's not really a problem I think, but perhaps I need to think this over.

If she's looking for an instant dad and wants you to meet the kid right away, that's a different story. But if that's not the case, don't quit before you start, I say give it a try! :)

-Teresa

EveWasFramed said:
SophiaGrace said:
EveWasFramed said:

Now you are abusing people in their threads. Stop that. :( Meanie.

Well, it was either a random clubbing not aimed at anyone, or a comment that could have gotten the thread off track.
So I chose the club. :D

Just aim your clubbings at me to spare the rest :club:

I hope this has a good outcome for Hawx :D

Such reluctance to answer a simple question

:club:

If you met her at church, for example, you don't need to be embarrassed about it. I'm just curious! Maybe you found a venue that will work for me, I just haven't thought of it yet..?

Batman55 said:
Such reluctance to answer a simple question

:club:

If you met her at church, for example, you don't need to be embarrassed about it. I'm just curious! Maybe you found a venue that will work for me, I just haven't thought of it yet..?

I'm guessing something online and he actually hasn't met her yet.
(I hope he corrects me and says I'm talking honeysuckle !)

I really did meet her and I could tell she clearly liked me a lot. We gave each other's numbers. However now I'm having trouble already.
She has not responded to mine phone messages in in 24 hours already. We sent each other messages on the phone before and her last message written to me she wrote that she only received half of my last message! I sent 3 more messages after that yesterday and 1 more today. She still hasn't responded.
Maybe she changed her mind about me and started to think about my bad sides the day after.
Don't know if I should just to call her in a few days later to see if i can get more clarification from her, or wait for her to respond to my messages.
The uncertainty is killing me.

Latest posts

Back