"All in it together"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sothatwasmylife

Reaction score
"All in it together".....said the Tory UK Government...a report to be published on Monday by The London School of Economics shows how that is not the case....the poorest being punished in order to serve the interests of the better off....all to typical of this Governments dishonesty. I for one will watch with interest how the Government manages the charges laid against them in this regard and am delighted that the release of this report coincides with a very important by election.....UKIP may well be cooking the Tories goose and well before Cristmas.🙌

sothatwasmylife said:
"All in it together".....said the Tory UK Government...a report to be published on Monday by The London School of Economics shows how that is not the case....the poorest being punished in order to serve the interests of the better off....all to typical of this Governments dishonesty. I for one will watch with interest how the Government manages the charges laid against them in this regard and am delighted that the release of this report coincides with a very important by election.....UKIP may well be cooking the Tories goose and well before Cristmas.🙌

Yes I couldn't agree more. I have got to the point that I have to turn off the TV if Cameron or any of his cohorts appear on the screen or I might well put my foot through the screen.
Unfortunately I don't think there are enough anti tories to stop them getting back in next year.................
I sincerely hope I am wrong though.

And now there are not only historic investigations into a Westminster peadofile ring but allegations of particular Tory MPs responsible for acts of child homicide.man can it get any worse

And how convenient that the files have 'disappeared' and we are supposed to believe that they haven't been deliberately destroyed?
Just how stupid do these people think we are?

Latest posts

Back