THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT ON BEHALF OF FLAY FRIENDS & FANS EVERYWHERE!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alma lost her spoon

Reaction score
Flay was a little poorly yesterday & I was a bit concerned last night that he might be in for a bout of tummy troubles(thanks to everyone in chat last night for the support).

Thankfully after a fairly decent nights sleep(once he eventually settled down) he's been a bit brighter this morning. We've had a nice walk out along the beach &(this is the important part!) he ate his breakfast when we got home.

He's having a wee snooze now too so fingers crossed all is well & yesterday was just a wee fluctuation :)

Indeed he is, thankyou Soph. It would appear that it was just a little blip rather any any kind of flare up.

I think we may have overdone things at the beach today mind you, as we had a lot of fun playing fetch & letting him get a good run out, tonight his hips have stiffened up just a little but he'll be ok. I try to find the right balance of enough fun & exercise to keep him fit & healthy & get rid of all that energy without overdoing it....occassionally I don't quite get it spot on.

He'll be fine in the morning though so no worries.

I didn't know Flay was sick,but I'm glad to hear he's better!

Love the last pictures you've posted!

Glad your Flay is feeling better Alma.. My cat Honey currently has a cat cold and is sneezing which while concerning is still cute. But like Flay they are our babies .. Blessings ^.^

Aw guys thanks.

Arachne I hope Honey is also feeling better soon....you're so right they are our babies & it's such a worry when they aren't 100%

Love & energy to you & Honey.

Latest posts

Back