I made a fake id of a girl..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M_also_lonely

Reaction score
I made a Facebook ID of a girl, a girl who doesn’t really exist, but I use the ID to chat with myself, I mean my ID...
All day, I chat with her.....and I like it.....I know its wierd and funny.
But I dont know why am I doing this....And I don't know why I posted this......

Eh, I sort of do it too. Really, I don't think there's anything wrong with that unless someone gets hurt (which I highly doubt).

On a side note, ever heard of Cleverbot? It's an AI that's a little unpredictable and tends to veer off topic every once in a while, but it saves you the trouble of needing two accounts.

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
On a side note, ever heard of Cleverbot? It's an AI that's a little unpredictable and tends to veer off topic every once in a while, but it saves you the trouble of needing two accounts.

On a sidal side note, there is a spin off of cleverbot called Evie, who is a girl and talking with a voice, usually.

Rosebolt said:
Mr Seal The Albatros said:

On a sidal side note, there is a spin off of cleverbot called Evie, who is a girl and talking with a voice, usually.

Really? I'll have to look into that. Thanks! :)

If you want to torture yourself, you could always slap your balls down in the waffle iron for a bit.

Latest posts

Back