An odd addition to the site

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polizei

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is German and no matter how much I wish I was, I'm not actually German. I'm 22 year old not-as-skinny-anymore guy. I'm constantly lonely, because I work nights and because most of my free time I spend at home. I often need someone to talk to, but rarely have that privilege.
I live near Chicago, IL and it would be awesome if I could meet someone on here that could become my friend.

I'm browsing from my phone at the moment, but I'm probably going to join in later.
Thank you for the welcome =)

Hey! Welcome German! (Awesome name by the way)

I'll agree with Callie. The chat room's an awesome place to meet people. If you're headed there, well, see you there! :)

Polizei said:
Hey everyone, my name is German and no matter how much I wish I was, I'm not actually German. I'm 22 year old not-as-skinny-anymore guy. I'm constantly lonely, because I work nights and because most of my free time I spend at home. I often need someone to talk to, but rarely have that privilege.
I live near Chicago, IL and it would be awesome if I could meet someone on here that could become my friend.

Your username means police doesn't it? :)

If you aren't of German descent, then of what descent are you?

Polizei is actually my dj name. You are right, it means police. =)
I'm originally from Kazakhstan, but I've been in Chicago for 8 years now

Also, once again thank you all for the warm welcome =)

I normally play anything and everything, except for some stuff that honestly should not be called music to begin with. (a.k.a. Bieber and Co.)
Depending if there will be a slot, I might go on air for a bit, but most likely that'll have to wait until weekend

Hey German, welcome to the forum. I hope you'll be able to make some new friends from here. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back