:D

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Coldplayer234

Hellooooooo! I have a warming thing to say and I hope I'm not posting it in the wrong category. There's a stray black cat with yellow eyes that has been living in my backyard for some years, we feed the cat and it sleeps and waits on the doorsteps for my mom to feed it and it meows. Recently my mom put a bed for it :)
The cat is really shy, it runs away when someone moves. I wish I can make the cat part of my family along with my chubby furry guinea pigs. Aww :) but my mom worries it might eat my little babies. The cat can be part of my family in a way, like my dad said: He is our pet in a way, it's just really shy and lives outside of the house and we feed it. I haven't named the cat. I could attach a photo of the cat if you want to see and of my chubby babies :D

Yeah pictures of both :)

Cool, when I loved in Ireland we had a cat because of a very similar reason, my dad built my house and they found her on the porch one day whilst building, we fed her and she stayed until she died about 2 years ago(about 15-16 years old :) ) I hope you have her for a long time, it's nice to know that they will be there no matter what. :)

Latest posts

Back