Insurgency Steam key giveaway

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Cavey

OK, so, much like last time, I have 3 keys for a game to giveaway otherwise they will disappear into the ether on December 9th.

If you want one of them PM me.

I will not give them away to people who sign up purely for the keys, because last time I got like 20 PMs from brand new accounts.

I have this game.

What games do you mostly play on steam my friend? I'm addicted to Counter-Strike Global Offensive right now. Given that you play Insurgency, I'd hazard a guess that you may have played CS-GO as well(50/50 chance)

To be honest, I don't play Insurgency. I just have this 'problem' where I buy pretty much every game that's in a bundle, sale or on some kind of special offer. This leads to me having hundreds of keys that are duplicates, so I give them away.

I have played CS:GO in the past, but these days I avoid most MP games because I find that they suck up an inordinate amount of my life.

One day, I'll go through all my spare giftable keys and items and give them away here.

I have played CS:GO in the past, but these days I avoid most MP games because I find that they suck up an inordinate amount of my life.

I'm the same way with MOBA's. Not the avoiding part, but the sucking up life part. I'd ask for a key but my PC is way too crappy to run it. Thumbs up for always coming here to give people free games though.

I would be interested in a key if anybody have any available? I have a goal of building a gaming PC tower someday and having a good library of games would give me a great library to start the computer off with :) in the meantime, I can still play it on my laptop :)

Latest posts

Back