Do you have anybody to watch the movies with??

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have anybody to watch the movies with?

• Total voters

lonelydude

Reaction score
Ive been trying to see this new movie for over 3 weeks , but i have nobody to go with :( :( :(. It sux yea i know .

Nope heheh, always go on my own. It's fun anyway although, of course, it'd be much better with company.

"I used to but i don't anymore" ye, most of the ppl I know only wont the pub. If it don't involve the pub there not bothered about going out.

The last film I sew I went on my own cos I really wonted to see it. I recommend anyone to do this. Its not as bad as you think it well be going on your own. And you don't have to share your sweets with anyone :D lol

I go on my own, and it ain't bad. It's just much more fun to go with someone else because I want to discuss the movie with someone after I've seen it, but no one else seem to care! ><

Just go on your own. Just because you're lonely doesn't mean that you shouldn't be able to enjoy a good movie. You really think anyone there care the slightest bit? Go at daytime. It's usually very empty around that time. Maybe 10 people at most over here.

ya, it was fun when we would go, someone to talk to during the previews, and sometimes quietly during the movie and making jokes,

i do have someone i could go with, but i'm afriad people would think i'm a freak if i went to a movie with my teddy bear

No, so it has been quite a long time since i went.

I go a lot, normally in the mornings so I don't have to pay like 15 bucks to sit in a theater on my own (first show of the day is 6, nice) ... I used to have a big group I went with like every friday... I miss that...

...BTW... Anyone in Southern California wanna go see a movie sometime?

I have my sister to go with, but don't go and haven't been for over 1 1/2 years due to the movies being pathetic, I have yet to see a really good movie come out. I used go and get dvds instead at the local video store, way cheaper than paying $15 at the movies, i.nstead of one you can get 4

I stopped going to the movies about 4 years ago. I did not have fun when I went by myself. If there is a movie that interests me, I will try my best to go at a time when few people are around. Otherwise, I just wait until the DVD goes onsale or makes it to Blockbuster's 2 for $20 bind.

My name is Bob. said:
Just me, myself and I.

+1
dash2.gif

I've been made to feel like s*** for the second time within two weeks by two women co-workers. Both have asked me to be their "date" for different events (one for the movies), and I have had to softly decline. In both cases, I haven't given straight answers. But the truth is, I don't want to go out with either of them. I'm not really attracted to them, and I definitely don't have interest in "going out" with co-workers. I feel complications could arise that I'd much rather bypass. You know, I could "hang out" with co-workers, but BOTH of them used the word "date" several times to describe what they were to be, and I just wasn't feeling it. :( Man, I've never been rejected before (haven't had many girlfriends, but still...) and I feel so horrible about not saying yes to these ladies, who I admire and enjoy working with.

I really want to be with someone, but I feel it is so important to remain true to myself and to others.

Latest posts

Back