Poll: What have you been diagnosed with?
This poll is closed.
Depression
21.43%
12 21.43%
Anxiety
21.43%
12 21.43%
Aspergers
7.14%
4 7.14%
Borderline Personality Disorder
0%
0 0%
OCD
3.57%
2 3.57%
PTSD
7.14%
4 7.14%
Insomnia
7.14%
4 7.14%
Thyroid Issues
10.71%
6 10.71%
Adjustment Disorder
0%
0 0%
Other
21.43%
12 21.43%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Have you been diagnosed with anything? Mental illness? Health issue? If so, what?
I've been diagnosed with aplasia of the mandible, cleft palate and conductive hearing loss.

Depression too.

You?

Also, if you click Other as a response, please put down what it is you've been diagnosed with in your post on this thread. Smile
Asperger's Syndrome, ADHD, and though it wasn't diagnosed, I appeared to have fit the symptoms for depression at one point.
I am known as a walrus, but at the same time, it's tea time, so naturally, a fiddle is really a shoe in disguise as a pear.
(11-26-2014, 12:29 AM)Mr Seal The Albatros Wrote: Asperger's Syndrome...
Interesting. This surprises me. When compared to some previous members who have claimed to have that particular illness, you seem different (I've noticed a couple of others on the forum who have it who act differently as well). I seriously wouldn't have guessed you had Asperger's.
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’”
Never been diagnosed, but I'm pretty sure I have some form of OCD.
(11-26-2014, 12:35 AM)EveWasFramed Wrote:
(11-26-2014, 12:29 AM)Mr Seal The Albatros Wrote: Asperger's Syndrome...
Interesting. This surprises me. When compared to some previous members who have claimed to have that particular illness, you seem different (I've noticed a couple of others on the forum who have it who act differently as well). I seriously wouldn't have guessed you had Asperger's.

Funny story actually. I didn't realize it for years (I was a bully back then because I thought people liked that) When I did realize it, well, Asperger's is pretty mild on the Autism spectrum and I sort of accepted it. When high school came around, I hit a low point and did not fit in, so my only option was to try to change and act like everyone else. I try to hide behavior related to it and usually only show my Asperger's side when I'm alone.
I am known as a walrus, but at the same time, it's tea time, so naturally, a fiddle is really a shoe in disguise as a pear.
PDD-NOS. Sub section of autism that shouldn't exist.
Hypothyroidism. Hashimoto's thyroiditis (healed now). Raynaud's phenomenon. Depression at one point. And vitamin D deficiency at the moment - if that's worth mentioning.
"When your solution is exactly the same as your problem then you've successfully dismantled all possibility of human endeavour and you still think you're commanding the cosmic orchestra from the comfort of your own atrophied amygdala. Well only then you can truly call yourself most people." - Doc

[Image: aztdXAA.png]
Depression, Anxiety, absolutely raging Insomnia.

I've got some PTSD-related stuff but it's not as bad as it could be, just the aftermath of a particularly nasty near-death car wreck. I get all jittery in cars and have flash backs if the person I'm driving with is an idiot.
Fight for your life.
I have thyroid issues, and I'm pretty sure I have some degree of undiagnosed OCD. I had undiagnosed work anxiety and depression previously. Right now, I'm not sure what I'm going through. It's mainly feeling numbed for some time.
[Image: tumblr_inline_nfkuwbyCHu1qegzff.gif]
Insomnia among various issues I'd rather not list. Kind of a long list it is

So the Angel said: 'Thy phantasy has imposed upon me
& thou oughtest to be ashamed.'
I answer'd: 'We impose on one another ,
& it is but lost time to converse with you
whose works are only Analytics.'

Opposition is True Friendship

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone else have this issue with online dating EmilyFoxSeaton 12 628 01-15-2017, 09:07 AM
Last Post: Northern Lights
  Medical Issue - a lonely person's worst nightmare - probably women thread LonelySutton 12 1,311 10-07-2016, 10:05 AM
Last Post: VanillaCreme
  Sick of my miserable job (effecting my health) despair3218 13 1,384 04-17-2016, 02:28 AM
Last Post: M_also_lonely
  Health as a Hobby LonelySutton 8 1,035 03-03-2016, 01:23 AM
Last Post: kuro
  issue lies with me Wayfarer 3 903 02-22-2016, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Digitales
  Looks like I may not have health insurance next year. Cornell Witte 3 488 11-28-2015, 09:24 AM
Last Post: el Jay
  Self-diagnosed issues Erevetot 9 897 12-27-2014, 01:53 AM
Last Post: Nuzzy Nuz
  for those who suffer from health problems Peaches 0 478 08-02-2014, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Peaches
  Physical Mental Diagnosis SimonT 3 474 05-26-2014, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Case
  Health / Tried all the time LadyDaria 16 1,218 04-12-2014, 06:14 PM
Last Post: ladyforsaken