working holiday,volunteering...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattathyah

Reaction score
Anyone have any comments about either subject, looking into it and want to go somewhere with snow IE norway, canada

I don't know!!!

I'm looking into norway hahaha, but when you did the working holiday did you do much/earn much? And was it complicated?

We in Canada get... weird weather. Some years there's snow around the middle of November, others it can take until (literally) Christmas for it to come.

If you come to Canada be sure to go further north, or along the Northern lakes, you get more snow in those areas.

mattathyah said:
I'm looking into norway hahaha, but when you did the working holiday did you do much/earn much? And was it complicated?

I was a member of something called wwof, it's about working on farms for Food and accommodation. I know they have this program in Norway too, but norway being small, there might not be many farms registered. Look up wwof and see if it's interesting.

Complicated? Well that depends on what you can do and want to do. And how willing you are to learn new things.

I didn't go on working holiday to earn money, but to experience a new country and culture. I brought with me a little money to keep me while I was looking for work, but didn't need much.

I'm looking for the experience too, thanks very much for the help I will look that up.

Latest posts

Back