I need imediate help!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knight

Reaction score
Ok I locked myself in me and my brothers room with a heavy desk. I am posting from a PSP (playstation portable) so it is slow to type and it only allows me to type a little bit. So i have to say things slowly.

ok lets start out with my story. 5 and a half yrs ago (i am 16 curently) i was very nieve and inocent. i had litterally the whole as my good freinds. it was a private school. then we had to move to kansas because of my dads job. we moved there just as school got out. it was a boring and lonely summer.

then when school started i was very excited to make new friends. but nobody talked to me. except for one person david everybody hated us literally. so me and him hanged out during to year. we had to constantly defend eachother during school after and on the weekdays. the bus rides were hard. we sat in the back and did everything we could to defend eachothr even fighting.

then we moved an hour away to a house just before 8th grade. i still didnt know why nobody talked to or why people hated me. a couple of months into the school year a girl came to our school we stood by eachother untill about 2 or 3 months later she moved away oh and in 8th grade my parents made me and my bro go to a catholic private school. at this time i got very depressed i had no self confedance no freinds and nobody to talk to. i was thinking suicidal thoughts to. after school i would go upstairs and

lock myself in my room and cry. that was then i found out that the people ln kansas were igorant and racist and predujice even to people not from kansas which was me. i had no freinds well good freinds i had 1 but he was a fack person i felt very lonely. i became very very agressive because everybody would make fun of me and my "big lip" my bottom lip isnt actually big its just my top jaw is set back further then my bottom jaw. even today my brother who is 14 makes fun of me. so i started to hit my brother

i became very close a couple of times to beating up people for making fun of me. so i was suidal lonely had low self esteem and had anger management issues. i had nobody to talk to. i had no freinds. my mom was sick and only watched tv and would go for months without talking to me. my brother was a jerk to me and i was to him and my dad as soon as he got home he would get onto the computer for college till 1 in the morning and that is what he did on the weekends too so he literally had no time to talk to.

so i would cry in my room. then about 6 months before we moved back to va. i prayed almost everyday for help for hours crying and pleading for a way to get back to va then one day my parents we can go back to virginia. so we move this march. and i went to school for a quarter till summer. i didnt make any freinds nobody wanted to talk to me. i've sat alone for lunch for the past 3 years. i dont get why dont people want to talk to me? i'm shy and very nice till somebody makes fun of me. the only person now

really that makes fun of me is my brother. i'm becoming depressed again and suicidal. my brother and my mom call me psyco boy and my brother calls me psyco lip. i dont anybody to talk to. i am lonely and don't know what to do. my dad took all of my electronic things except for my psp which i hid. he blocked me from using the internet. i play runescape alot. my parents think i am addicted to it they dont know this but the reason i play it so much is because that is the only place people talk to me. nobody

talks to me in real life. and now he's blocked me from using the internet i have nobody to talk to. i am bored lonely depressed and i dont know what to do. can anybody help me? :-(

You poor thing. You've had a really tough gig in life. You can PM me and I'm sure we'll become fast friends because I've got a similar situation with regards my mom (she watchs tv day and night as well, and we hardly ever speak). I think you'll find some people here who may be in your area too, so don't give up just yet my friend!

i cant really give any advice. if your 18,it might be best to just leave the house and move away, live on your own. do something for the community, voulenteer work i heard helps alot.or try to work out, lift weights , run, whatever you can do to make yourself feel better.i dont think im much older than you,and it seems like youve basicaly the same life i had for a while,but i decide to talk to one person,i basicaly had to force myself to do it, then another,then another, and eventualy i had alot of freinds and talking to new people became like clockwork. set a goal to talk to one new person a day, not alot. just say hello,tell them your name, ask them what kind of music they listen to or like, in most cases i found that talking about music is a good ice breaker. well good luck

My dad is done with college and my mom talks to me now for the most part they just dont know how how to deal with me they dont listen to what i have to say. they think that punishing me is what's best for me but its not ive already been punished enough for doing nothing *cries* i know that excercise helps maby i'll start doing that. thanks. i do try to talk to people but they tell me to shut up and go away... oh and im only 16

ill be eighteen in a few months,and ill be a senior, school sucks, because a majority of the people thare are morons, but yea just talk to some new people, and work out, befor you know it youll have a 6 pack and freinds :p

Hiya

If you ever want to pm me then feel free...I have met some great people here who are wonderful...some great friends.

I am sure you will meet some too.

davechaos said:
Hiya

If you ever want to pm me then feel free...I have met some great people here who are wonderful...some great friends.

I am sure you will meet some too.

hey knightsofwar, i agree school sucks i'll be starting my last year in august. It is an important thing to try and stay busy. And people can be jerks and yes jerks desrve to be beaten to a bloody pulp then steralized so they can't reproduce, but even if they harass you try not to stoop to their level, they're just trying to get you to break. It's unfortunate but what I've seen in life, even if someone is being taunted, people are still going to think they're a werido when they blow up. When someone is making fun of another person, they never intend for it to hurt as much as it does, so a lot of times they think a person is overeacting when they lose it. One time this person in class was bothering me, and i was in a bad mood, so i just told them to shut up, and everyone stared at me like i was crazy, because it came out a lot louder and meaner than i intended.

Try and find a way to channel your anger to something else. Somnething like running or just punching a bag really helps and if you get your endorphins going you'll feel a lot better. And one thing about exercise, that i sometimes have trouble with is just getting started, actually getting up and start running, is the hardest part for me. But once you get going and find a good pace you won't want to stop, my favorite thing is just wandering around the city on my bike while listening to my ipod and i can go for miles. And also if you can, sometimes i can lucid dream, and the last time i did i punched this one chick in the head, so it was kinda like the real thing. :)

I hope things can get better, eventually they will

so hang on

and when i'm feeling down nothing makes me feel better than a fluffly little ball of fluff

cute-kitten-picture-in-the-grass.jpg

kittens-2dsleep-small.jpg

stoli1.jpg

cute-cat.jpg

aren't they cute :D

anyways i hope you feel better

peace

:D

Awww! Those kittens are adorable! Thanks for all of your guys advice.

Latest posts

Back