Free Steam Games

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

Outcast

So I have 2 Steam games two different people can have for free if they want them. I purchased them as gifts awhile back for my own reasons and now they're just hanging out in my inventory.

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Borderlands 2 Game of the Year

No brand new accounts (so I know you didn't register just for them) and it's not first come first serve, it's just whoever I feel like giving them to. I'll post when they're gone.

PM or post here if you want em.

I wouldn't mind Shadow of Mordor if it's still going. I fancied giving it a try, but never got around to purchasing it.

Borderlands 2 is a great game. I spent literally hundreds of hours toddling around Pandora with a couple of mates searching for those wonderful legendary weapons :)

I would love to try the middle earth one. I think I already have the borderland 2. not the game of the year edition though, not sure how much better it is with the add-on. Shadow of mordor is probably only one of the lotr game that I would really enjoy. My wife is a maniac for lotr so this may be one of the few games she may enjoy watching me play. (Its a little difficult to play a game with my wife if its not the Xbox or on her tablet).

I'll have it if it's still available. I'm going through to see what free keys I have myself. Someone may as well have them.

Cavey said:
Borderlands 2 is a great game. I spent literally hundreds of hours toddling around Pandora with a couple of mates searching for those wonderful legendary weapons :)

It is a great game. I have far too many hours in it. I only ever played solo though, I eventually got stuck at level 65 or 66 on Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode. Bunker is really tough solo at that difficulty lol.

Btw both games have been given out. Sorry to the people who didn't get one.

Latest posts

Back