Not feeling well physically.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiina63

Reaction score
I went to see my friend in hospital yesteray then went to AS support group and was fine. Came home and made a meal, but couldn't finish it. Then I went to bed at 7-30pm as I felt weak and unwell and I spent the night vomiting and with my temperature going up and down. I have felt unwell all day today as well though have managed to eat a little bit. Still, it is miserable being unwell on your own and I need a hug.

th

Get well soon dear. :)

Tiina63 said:
I went to see my friend in hospital yesteray then went to AS support group and was fine. Came home and made a meal, but couldn't finish it. Then I went to bed at 7-30pm as I felt weak and unwell and I spent the night vomiting and with my temperature going up and down. I have felt unwell all day today as well though have managed to eat a little bit. Still, it is miserable being unwell on your own and I need a hug.

I'll give you a hug. (If I could)
Hope you feel better soon.

I've had some bug, the runs, sickness, feeling tired. I've been off work for a week. It's been pretty grim. But at least I have my Dad to look after me. On Wednesday I slept for 15 hours straight. He checked up on me asking me if I was okay which was nice.

keep hydrated ... flat ginger ale with the bubbles stirred out might help ...

here is that need hug ...

Thank you everyone for your good wishes. I haven't been around much online as have been feeling too bad. Last night I had a very bad scare when I went to the bathroom and my poo was greyish white. Didn't sleep well for wondering what had caused this. Anyway, I saw the doctor this morning and she said I have gastroenteritus, which I probably picked up when visiting a friend in hospital. She said to eat little and often and to put my feet up and take it easy.

Hey,Tiina63!Good to hear you went to the doctor,at least now you know why you were so sick!Take it easy and get well soon!

Hugs!

Tiina63 said:

Hope you feel better soon im sorry. Will be praying for your swift recovery, and heres a big hug for you.

hug_zps006558c2.jpg

Thank you everyone-my appetite is picking up again and I am eating more. Still feel generally unwell though am on the road to recovery. Thank you for all the hugs and also for Shadetrees prayers.

Latest posts

Back