Game Giveaway

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanillaCreme

Reaction score
These are some game keys for Steam and a few for Origin. Had these keys for a while, and we're not using them, so someone might as well get one and enjoy. Some of these have to be sent to emails, because Humble Bundle changed the way they distributed keys. Message me or leave a post for the game key(s) you're interested in.

No new accounts, please. If you'd like more than one game, just say so.

Neighbours From Hell Compilation

Bridge Project (requires email)

Populous Origin Key

BlazeRush

Death Rally (Classic)

StuntMANIA

Jet Racing Extreme

Riptide GP2

Super Toy Cars

Wacky Wheels

RC Mini Racers

inMomentum

Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee

Volgarr the Viking

Droid Assault

Leviathan: The Last Day of the Decade

The Battle of Sol

Another Perspective

Hassleheart

Helldorado

POSTAL 2

Capsized

Dustforce DX

The Inner World: Soundtrack Edition

The Maker's Eden Soundtrack Edition

System Shock 2

To The Moon

Pressure

Mini Motor Racing EVO

RACE: The WTCC Game + Caterham Expansion

UFO Extraterrestrials Gold

Thunder Wolves

Puzzle Kingdoms

STORM: Frontline Nation

Crusader Kings 2 looks very interesting. Any chance I can have that one?

P.S. I keep seeing these keys giveaway and I'm loving them but how do people collect keys? I thought generally if you buy games on steam, you can't really share keys that easily? I don't know. If I knew how, I would love to give away a few of the games I have in my steam library.

Sure, I'll message with the keys. I'll be adding two more games to the list as well.

lostear said:
P.S. I keep seeing these keys giveaway and I'm loving them but how do people collect keys? I thought generally if you buy games on steam, you can't really share keys that easily? I don't know. If I knew how, I would love to give away a few of the games I have in my steam library.

Well, it could be like Cavey's instance. Just buying every bundle ever, or sales that are too good to pass up. They do build up, especially ones you don't particularly want. Like some of the keys I posted are ones I actually thought I would play, but I'm not going to fool myself. I know I wouldn't really play them. So if someone else can enjoy them, I'd rather someone else have them. It's pointless for me to just collect games just to have them.

If you buy games on Steam for yourself, the key is bound to your account. However, if you purchase them for someone else through Steam, or have a Steam key (which many sites just have as opposed to creating their own gaming client), it's easy to just give someone the key, they redeem it to their account, and then it's theirs.

If you have the actual key, you can give it to someone. However, it's already linked or redeemed to your account, I don't believe you can give it someone else. They may add that feature in the future, but the way gaming could go, I don't see that happening.

Okay, I'll have to look into this. I may have several games that I am willing to give away if it is possible.

I don't want to be greedy but if nobody else ask for it, I would like to try the Euro Trucker game? Thanks. It look like a good game to try Google Cardboard trick with it (A virtual reality thing where I can use certain app to simulate oculus rift VR headset with my android phone).

Sure, but I'll have to admit that the second one, ETS 2, is way better than the first. I already have it on my Steam which is why I have this extra from the Bundle Stars bundle... I can't play it. It made me dizzy. Try it, see if you like it, and if you do, try to grab the second one on sale. It's much better.

No, I don't. But my friend said it was interesting to play. I've seen it on sale several times, but I haven't grabbed it. I may. It's an intriguing idea.

More games added. Probably should go through every bundle I have and see what's taken, because I really don't remember. Terrible of me.

Nilla this is a very nice thing you are doing. Thank you.

I have a few of these games already like the Neighbors from Hell one.

I have DOSBOX on my XP laptop and I have Wacky Wheels and Postal 2. Two fun games also. That postal game got a lot of publicity when it first came out because you play some nut who walks around shooting people. But the way I see it the better that happen in a game instead of real life.

I currently have a copy of Terraria and a copy of Mortal Kombat X to give away. Let me know if you want em!

AmytheTemperamental said:
I currently have a copy of Terraria and a copy of Mortal Kombat X to give away. Let me know if you want em!

Bumping. Mortal Kombat X, anyone?

Latest posts

Back