Gaming buddies, email or skype or teamspeak friends wanted

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

shadetree

Hey , im just hoping to find some people to talk to or hangout with do some gaming if youre a pc gamer. I dont really do any console gaming unfortunately. Also just if you want somebody to email or we could talk on skype or i have a teamspeak server we can use as well and be chat buddies.

I dont know i just miss having people to talk to. I live kinda like a hermit and its been going on now close to 20 years and its just nice to have somebody say hello and be glad youre alive that kinda thing. So its kinda like ill be glad youre alive if youre glad im alive and we could throw rocks at one another randomly to check i guess lol.

I dont know doc upped my meds recently so im trying to reach out to people while better living through chemicals is still working. :p

I played alot of games on steam, play alot of counterstrike global offensive as well as various FPS games. I use teamspeak quite regularly. what kind of games do you play mate?

I never really played counterstrike but ive known some people that do. Ive played and own most of the big name shooters though, battlefield 3 and 4 and titanfall, i used to play COD but i got kinda burnt out on it so last one of those i played was Blops 1. Honestly i really havent played anything online in a long time, got kinda burnt out on the rude people etc. I play some mmos too, im about to start back playing wow, yeah i know....I said id never go back but i keep getting sucked into the **** thing lol. Our roommates son and his wife play so they invited me and my wife to join them so when i get paid i plan to pick up warlords of draenor and give it a shot for a couple months.

Heres my steam if you want to add me http://steamcommunity.com/id/shinjorai/ thatd be cool. Im also same name on origin as well shinjorai.

Added mate. seems like we dont play a common game but if you ever get into Counterstrike then let me know.

By the way, did you get anything off the steam sale? I bought a few games, these sales are way too tempting :D

Scootch said:
I'm a PC gamer :D and Steam Sales enthusiast!

did you get anything good in the recent sale? these steam sales really killing my wallet hehe

Scootch said:

Kewl good to meet you. Feel free to pm me sometime. Sorry for the slow reply havent been on here in a while.

will89 said:
Added mate. seems like we dont play a common game but if you ever get into Counterstrike then let me know.

By the way, did you get anything off the steam sale? I bought a few games, these sales are way too tempting :D

Naah i started back playing wow, so thats taking up a lot of my time now.

will89 said:
Scootch said:

did you get anything good in the recent sale? these steam sales really killing my wallet hehe

At the moment I am waiting for Life is Feudal to get reduced... I recently acquired Dark Souls and TES Morrowind...

I'm largely a PC only gamer these days, although I did almost purchase a PS4 on a whim last week. Steam sales kill me too. Many hundreds of games that I'll probably never play!

Cavey said:
I'm largely a PC only gamer these days, although I did almost purchase a PS4 on a whim last week. Steam sales kill me too. Many hundreds of games that I'll probably never play!

Yeah i know what you mean man, i get caught up in that too, it kinda sucks, because its like the more games you have the less you even want to play anything because you feel overwhelmed by the choices so you end up not playing anything lol.

Latest posts

Back