I found someone and I met them on here

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

WallflowerGirl83

I never mentioned this but I'd like to share it on here that I met someone on here. Two years ago I met someone on here and now I'm visiting them, I've been here visiting them for almost three weeks and I'm the most happiest person in the world. I love him and I'd do anything for him. I guess this explains why I haven't been around for the longest time, I'm not as lonely but there's times I do get lonely cause he lives all the way in Canada. I met a lot of wonderful people who I talk to on Skype who I've told them about him. He's always been there for me and never disappeared while talking to me and I'm very happy that he hasn't done that. I'm the most happiest person in the the world and I love him so so much! <3​

There have been a number of people to get together here on the site. Some lasted, some did not. Even a couple of marriages. :)

I send you loads of best wishes and hope everything goes well for you both.

WallflowerGirl83 said:
I never mentioned this but I'd like to share it on here that I met someone on here. Two years ago I met someone on here and now I'm visiting them, I've been here visiting them for almost three weeks and I'm the most happiest person in the world. I love him and I'd do anything for him. I guess this explains why I haven't been around for the longest time, I'm not as lonely but there's times I do get lonely cause he lives all the way in Canada. I met a lot of wonderful people who I talk to on Skype who I've told them about him. He's always been there for me and never disappeared while talking to me and I'm very happy that he hasn't done that. I'm the most happiest person in the the world and I love him so so much! <3​

Thats great, find a connection with somebody like that is the best thing in the world. Best wishes to the both of you and many years of happiness.

Congrats! It's nice to see you happy. I too am curious who he is. =]

Latest posts

Back