I Love.......

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 108508

Reaction score
Too often we forget to appreciate the little things in life - those moments that always make us smile, let out a satisfying sigh or just cause us to stare in wonderment. The simplest sights, smells, sounds, tastes, etc. can give you pause even just for a moment.

I'll start the ball rolling with a couple .....

~ I love the feeling of a light breeze going through my hair of a mild Fall day.
~ I love the way that the champagne bubbles tickle my tongue on that first sip.

I love the carefree way my dog Hanzo trots around the field I take him to. A dog without a care in the world.

I love the way the rain sounds. I don't need my ipod when I have nature to listen to.

**great thread, MissGuided** :)

^ Nice,Mr.Seal!

I love seeing old couples holding hands on the street,in the park,they make me happy!

I love people who start threads in which others can join in and say things.

^LOL - thanks, all. I agree with all of the sentiments expressed here so far!

I love singing along with the Christmas music playing at the stores.

I absolutely love the feeling of yoga (stretching) right after an intense, sweaty cardio workout. There's nothing else like it. It's the best sensation ever. It's the closest to heaven I've ever felt/experienced.

...the way my granddaughter says "don't go" when I'm leaving after a visit.

Waking up in the middle of the night and realising I still have hours of sleep left.

Latest posts

Back